The English Football Thread

Steve

Anyone else think Rodgers will get the sack after Liverpool lose to Stoke? I can honestly see it happening.

He's only played 95 league games in the past 5 years! :lol:

That's 19 games per season. He's literally been injured for half of his career!

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If Brenda goes then it wouldn't surprise me if the scousers think they will be able to entice Pep Guardiola and his new trusty assistant Diego Simeone to the self proclaimed biggest club in the world.

In reality they'd be lucky to end up with Chris Hughton or Alan Curbishley

I'm almost 100% sure that Arsenal and City will drop points this week. 100%.

this would effectively postpone if not end the title race. Actually I don't care about any other rival team than City who are our only real competitor.

I am pretty sure they will win against Southampton, who have been poor since a while now but until the Villa game got away with it. City will play as shit as usually but Agüero will keep up their alibi title bid.

We will have 8 games within 34 days all against thoroughly beatable opposition. The toughest probably will be the trips to St.Marys and to 3point lane. If we win those or win 7 draw 1, we will be champions simple as

December will be the first tough period in the season. It will be the same cold and wet winter as usual in England, the fixtures come hard and fast, alone those 3 matches between boxing day and new year's eve I imagine to be gruelling. We might pick up some injuries, and some of our key players get tired. This will show how deep our squad really is and more interestingly show how ready Ake, Zouma and Salah really are.