Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Different players that have been brought by different managers for different purposes.

Ivan and Anelka, Avram. Yury Guss. Bosingwa Scolari.

If we keep firing coach's, then we will never have one coach that can buy players according to his philosophy like SAF does at United.

Now we have done good in buying Ramires, Yossi and David Luiz. We should continue that trend, and not mess up the work.

I agree that we need stability, that we should have a manager in place that is here for the long term, that the club believes in to produce in the present and build for the future but I dont think Ancelotti is that man, his complete lack of conviction and bravery over the 2 legs against Man Utd confirm that belief aswell as the awful league position. Lets definitely look for stability, lets let a manager build his squad, one that he thinks can win trophies in the present and for years to come but lets make sure its the right manager doing that, lets get the right man in charge because if we are judging Ancelotti on this season's performance, he isn't that man.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we have done good in buying Ramires, Yossi and David Luiz. We should continue that trend, and not mess up the work.

You forgot about Torres, he is the worst transfer so far.

He should not start in yesterday's important match. Drogba is the man who scores to Man Utd. Cmon it is logical, but no Ancelloti had put Torres in the main squad, stupidity.,..

Guest justin_3d

You forgot about Torres, he is the worst transfer so far.

He should not start in yesterday's important match. Drogba is the man who scores to Man Utd. Cmon it is logical, but no Ancelloti had put Torres in the main squad, stupidity.,..

Bought by Roman....

All the same, the bad seasons he had was more down to having a really sub standard squad than anything else, our squad right now is pretty good yet we were knocked out at the last 16 stage last year and the quater final stage this year, that isn't good enough. Tactically Ancelotti is inept and I think there are serious doubts as to wether he is a visionary who can see beyond the present and do what is best for the team for the future and thats what we need.

On the paper our squad is strong, the names are well known but we play like amateurs at times. It's not Ancelotti , it's the veteran players

On the paper our squad is strong, the names are well known but we play like amateurs at times. It's not Ancelotti , it's the veteran players

But Ancellotti has been proven to be tatically inferior to Fergusen and Mourinho since being at Chelsea. His champs league results could have been obtained if any one of us where manager....

Guest justin_3d

I agree that we need stability, that we should have a manager in place that is here for the long term, that the club believes in to produce in the present and build for the future but I dont think Ancelotti is that man, his complete lack of conviction and bravery over the 2 legs against Man Utd confirm that belief aswell as the awful league position. Lets definitely look for stability, lets let a manager build his squad, one that he thinks can win trophies in the present and for years to come but lets make sure its the right manager doing that, lets get the right man in charge because if we are judging Ancelotti on this season's performance, he isn't that man.

OK who you think is better then Carlo that is available right now?

If anything i think is next year when some good coach might come available....

Why not go for an established PL manager - Martin o Neill....

This is the issue there are no Avalible world class managers out there

Guest justin_3d

This is the issue there are no Avalible world class managers out there

It is why i said let Carlo finish his contract. If he still does bad, he goes for free, and we don't owe no money.

Just keep buying the players we need in Van der Wiel, Alexis Sanchez, and a creative force.

Then after his contract is up if Roman likes him still, he will give him more time or by then have enough time to get a replacement.

For the sake of the club Carlo has to finish his contract, and buy players in the summer.

sry but anybody who demands ancelotti to be the trainer for a longer period is a fool, just look at his record with milan:

coppa italia: 2003

Serie A : 2004

Supercoppa Italiana :2004

Champions League: 2003, 2007

Super-Cup: 2003, 2007

Club World Cup: 2007

in eight yeras he won 8 Trohpys, and only one Leaguetitle, this is a complete joke, I was reffering to this fact way before but was criticised

Guest justin_3d

sry but anybody who demands ancelotti to be the trainer for a longer period is a fool, just look at his record with milan:

coppa italia: 2003

Serie A : 2004

Supercoppa Italiana :2004

Champions League: 2003, 2007

Super-Cup: 2003, 2007

Club World Cup: 2007

in eight yeras he won 8 Trohpys, and only one Leaguetitle, this is a complete joke, I was reffering to this fact way before but was criticised

Two CL is a milling times better then anything else.

That is such a hard thing to win. Shoot with the best manager in the world (Mourinho) we could not win the CL.....

I still belive this Crapy Season is all Anchelotti´s Reponsability... more than Player...

The reason is simple... What different does United has with us??

I belive United is Men by Men no better than Us... Actually I belive this is a weaker United in the last 5 years... ande Yet They manage to Get the Champion League, Probably Final CL, and maybe FA Cup also...

How can a Team like United... be so good and us so bad this season... if we have better Team men by men?? Same owner commitment, more money Spended... Same problem with Injurys, and they had Rooney Drama... and they lost CR7?? And Yet... they Win things and We did no win nothing??

I mean they did not lost Terry like they Lost Ferdinan... They never had Owen Hardgraves... They lost Valencia.... They had 3 Old Guys... Giggs , Scholes and Neville retired in the Middle of the Season... Michael Owner es worst that even Kakuta they Bring a New Kit a MEXICAN kit... ANd he score to us in the First game of the season in the Community, They even had Anderson Drama..... and they fight Fans vs Owners?? Ferguson fight Agains Refeere, I starting the rumors about he Leaving United??

AND YET THEY MANAGE TO DO IT AGAIN??

There are Only 2 Diferences between United and US

1- They Did a better season than Us

2- They Have Better Coach than US....

AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

You can blame the Players..... all you want... but This season is all Anchelotti fault because He was Unable to manage throw the problems... He coudl Fix and adapt the team.... And Guys... Not all Season are like 2009-2010.... That is my Biggest fear if Carlo keep in the team... Because when Milan got things complicated... He could not Handle it.

Two CL is a milling times better then anything else.

That is such a hard thing to win. Shoot with the best manager in the world (Mourinho) we could not win the CL.....

so what? where have we been with mou and where without him?

If I remember right:

2004/2005: semi final

2005/2006: last 16

2006/2007:semi final

Ancelotti:

2009/2010: last 16

2010/2011: quarter final

so what? where have we been with mou and where without him?

If I remember right:

2004/2005: semi final

2005/2006: last 16

2006/2007:semi final

Ancelotti:

2009/2010: last 16

2010/2011: quarter final

I agree with you about carlo's awful league record. Roman made a mistake in hiring him in the first place. It's Roman's inability to pick decent managers that keeps costing us time and money. We need to get this next one right.