Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Awful game from Rooney, this proves why we shouldn't get him.

It's clearly obvious he's a terrible player, and that's why we should be going for the likes of Samuel Eto'o instead, buying young talent will win us the league, really hope we get Eto by next month. .

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful game from Rooney, this proves why we shouldn't get him.

It's clearly obvious he's a terrible player, and that's why we should be going for the likes of Samuel Eto'o instead, buying young talent will win us the league, really hope we get Eto by next month. .

Buying young talent than go on about signing Eto'o haha ok

Not sure what match people were watching where they come to the conclusion he had an awful game. Personally I thought he looked a bit off the pace (shock horror) but he led the line well against a team who worked their bollocks off to get men behind the ball and close space.

Personally I saw exactly how he would fit into our team in this match, dropping deep and spreading the ball to the other attacking players, making the right runs (one which was perfectly timed and should've led to a goal but for the linesman) and laying the ball off in the box for players to run on to (imagine him doing that with Mata or Hazard, rather than someone like Tom Cleverley).

Either way it was his first run-out of the pre-season, but there's an English disease whereby we run down those with talent or any form of celebrity because it makes us feel better.

Rooney being off for over several weeks, I thought he played relatively well.

Still his price, wages...manures are not willing to sell & he is not willing to put in the transfer request, I would say screw him.

Just play with BA, Torres & Lukaku. In January, Jose will see how it goes & decides then.

Looney has been crap for England since his debut on the Euros, anyone who denies that simply doesn't watch the English NT often. He has never turned up for a Tournament after the Euros and he is constantly showing his worst attributes while playing for England.

Not worth over 30 million pounds and 200k per week wages, United won't sell to us, move on.

I expect him to flop if he ever leaves United, he only has around 2-3 more years of top football in him.

Funny how everyone talk about his terrible performance but forgot that he had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside...

Still worth £30-£40m to me, I would bid at that.

You mean the goal that happened long after the whistle had blown and everyone, including mcgregor, had given up on the play? Of course he put it in the net. No one was trying to stop him. Was still a great pass tho picking him out like that. Terrible offside call. Wasn't even close.

Looney has been crap for England since his debut on the Euros, anyone who denies that simply doesn't watch the English NT often. He has never turned up for a Tournament after the Euros and he is constantly showing his worst attributes while playing for England.

Not worth over 30 million pounds and 200k per week wages, United won't sell to us, move on.

I expect him to flop if he ever leaves United, he only has around 2-3 more years of top football in him.

Name one England player who hasn't under-performed in major tournaments? That includes the likes of Gerrard, Lamps, Becks, and JT.

Moyes once again said he isn't for sale, but this bloke is about to bid again for Cesc.

:lol2:

It is a rather amazing example of cognitive dissonance...or maybe Moyes is just cracking up already. Cesc actually came out and said he was at his dream club, whereas Rooney has let the media talk for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You