Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Stop the personal attacks, you look like a prick, and discuss football as adult, I hope you have this capacity.

Rooney has done shit for England ? Let see who done better than him this past ten years to deserve his place ? I see no one.

Rooney had a bad season last year, the fact that it is as good as Rickies one means alot.

Maybe you don't have the capacity to see that:

Rooney should not play for England as much as he does

Chelsea should not purchase Rooney for upwards of 40million

Ricky had a season just as good as Rooney.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont say what I did not say, such things has a name : defamation.

Demba Ba should be sold to leave space for Rooney, on the pitch and economically, we cant sell Torres because he is too idiot to understand he is shit and is payed a fortune for playing shit, we must find a solution.

To win the league is more important than the Champions League ? We go for both of them, no one wins such duels.

What on earth are you even speaking of? I found it ironic how you created an assumption that I have no clue in regards to United's golden era when you reside no where near England. Kinell. Christ you're hard to figure out.

Why should we sell Ba when he hasn't had a full season to prove himself? He had a brilliant debut and scored against City and humiliated United. Made a statement when on form he's a big game player. Rooney, Lukaku, and Torres would be an absolute ridiculous way to go considering how we treated Ba and just dish him aside zero appreciation.

Winning the league shows player strength and consistency and labels the squad the best in the country, the European cup is a two legged match in which any team could be on their day on that specific match.

What on earth are you even speaking of? I found it ironic how you created an assumption that I have no clue in regards to United's golden era when you reside no where near England. Kinell. Christ you're hard to figure out.

Why should we sell Ba when he hasn't had a full season to prove himself? He had a brilliant debut and scored against City and humiliated United. Made a statement when on form he's a big game player. Rooney, Lukaku, and Torres would be an absolute ridiculous way to go considering how we treated Ba and just dish him aside zero appreciation.

Winning the league shows player strength and consistency and labels the squad the best in the country, the European cup is a two legged match in which any team could be on their day on that specific match.

I'd love to keep Ba and sell Torres, but you know who is nearer to go if Rooney comes.

The Champions League is much prestigious than the Premier League, it is much more difficult to win it, the feeling of winning an European Cup is extremely difficult to describe, and you show the country and Europe that you are the best.

He wants to speak to adults so unless you are 40 and over and have joined a book club I wouldn't bother. A football forum for crying out loud.

I'd love to keep Ba and sell Torres, but you know who is nearer to go if Rooney comes.

The Champions League is much prestigious than the Premier League, it is much more difficult to win it, the feeling of winning an European Cup is extremely difficult to describe, and you show the country and Europe that you are the best.

So by your definition, we were the best club in the world in 2012, even with finishing 6th in our own league?

Winning the Premier League would be my first and main priority. If you win it, it shows your clubs mental and physical strength, consistency, managerial ability, and overall ability to perform at a standard above any other club.

Sure the European Cup is more prestigious, but no way would I declare it more successful than Winning The Premier League title

Edited by Cicero

So by your definition, we were the best club in the world in 2012?

Winning the Premier League would be my first and main priority. If you win it, it shows your clubs mental and physical strength, consistency, managerial ability, and overall ability to perform at a standard above any other club.

Sure the European Cup is more prestigious, but no way would I declare it better than Winning The Premier League title

Technically, yes we were.

Again you insinuate that I'm comparing them, I'll tell you again : We go for both of them, wining the Premier League wont be enough for me, I want us to challenge for the big trophy every season and win it more than once.

Technically, yes we were.

Again you insinuate that I'm comparing them, I'll tell you again : We go for both of them, wining the Premier League wont be enough for me, I want us to challenge for the big trophy every season and win it more than once.

Realistically and Factually, No, we were not. Not even close. Edited by Cicero

It's amazing how people's perspectives change after one international friendly game. It really is.

the same with cavani. didnt score for uruguay in 2 games- he is shit. scores 2 games- he is world class.

well at lest we know this injury thing was bs and he wasnt injured. but he surely isnt fit for 100%, he hasnt played much the last few weeks and trained on his own.

Edited by Toli

What's the argument ?

Rooneys FIRST game of the new season - his FIRST PRE-SEASON GAME?

It's called MATCH SHARP for a reason, you get it playing matches...

Anybody who DOES NOT understand that - is seriously confusing real life vs computer game...

He wants to speak to adults so unless you are 40 and over and have joined a book club I wouldn't bother. A football forum for crying out loud.

You missed an opportunity to shut up.Your childish reaction pushed you to influence other members,its your right to dagger me in the back, don't do it publicly.If you dont have the balls to discuss logically football, its not my problem.

Who are you guys to question Jose reason to go for Rooney, too much shit talk of who is good and who is not Rooney play a direct or style that blend with the boss ideas so he said Rooney or bust. Going for Rooney 100% going for Eto 50%

Who are you guys to question Jose reason to go for Rooney, too much shit talk of who is good and who is not Rooney play a direct or style that blend with the boss ideas so he said Rooney or bust. Going for Rooney 100% going for Eto 50%

You are right, lets close this thread.

I'm sure Neymar was similar as well...Possibly Hulk...Maybe Aguero...All these top strikers...So many pages...Yet we still have a shit strike force :(

Im still haunted by losing out on Aguero, the lads fucking amazing and was practically whoring himself to us.

Edited by Tomo

We didn't really lose out on him we just decided to sign lady boy instead. Torres ruins everything.

Not to mention that he is probably the reason the reason we hesitated with other big money moves (ie Cavani), its actually unbelievable, he has fucked us on so many levels.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You