Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont say what I did not say, such things has a name : defamation.

Demba Ba should be sold to leave space for Rooney, on the pitch and economically, we cant sell Torres because he is too idiot to understand he is shit and is payed a fortune for playing shit, we must find a solution.

To win the league is more important than the Champions League ? We go for both of them, no one wins such duels.

Damn European Cup for me over the league every single time. Never forget that night, well.... actually I have, forgot most of it the next morning due to the rampage that followed!! lol

What's the argument ?

Rooneys FIRST game of the new season - his FIRST PRE-SEASON GAME?

It's called MATCH SHARP for a reason, you get it playing matches...

Anybody who DOES NOT understand that - is seriously confusing real life vs computer game...

It's hilarious, guys a beast:

'Wayne is one of the most gifted and technical players in the world. Of course he would improve Barcelona. He would improve any club in Europe."

Neymar July 2013

Anyone who thinks otherwise need to check themselves, just my opinion, no offenve intended. But ill go with Jose and Neymar and the rest of the footballing world.

Only two games before they face us, really going to be interesting to see if he starts or even features come the Swansea game and then see the outcome when our game comes around.

There is no reason for him not be a starter v Swansea even if RvP leads the line he stepped into that ten role or midfield role last season.

Still a lot in this saga for me, this mystery injury may come to light by tomorrow/our game.

Only two games before they face us, really going to be interesting to see if he starts or even features come the Swansea game and then see the outcome when our game comes around.

There is no reason for him not be a starter v Swansea even if RvP leads the line he stepped into that ten role or midfield role last season.

Still a lot in this saga for me, this mystery injury may come to light by tomorrow/our game.

If he doesnt even make the bench, that will be a teller

If he doesnt even make the bench, that will be a teller

I'm just not sold on anything Moyes is saying. I keep saying it but his, player, yes his player was training and playing football the day after his team featured at wembley.

There is just something not right in all this.

Really hope your right

he used the words 'we hope there will be no more developments' strange words when he could of said 'regardless of anything Rooney goes nowhere'

It's just not solid enough for me, their is no solidity to quotes and all this injured but playing tells me all I need to know.

Others can have their take.

he used the words 'we hope there will be no more developments' strange words when he could of said 'regardless of anything Rooney goes nowhere'

It's just not solid enough for me, their is no solidity to quotes and all this injured but playing tells me all I need to know.

Others can have their take.

I get where you're coming from but I don't think Moyes is smart enough to thinking about what he is saying to that degree. He has contradicted himself several times, so he clearly isn't saying it to avoid doing that.

Although on the other hand it could be said that he isn't smart enough therefore he said that and has slipped up....

Who knows - All I know is that when I type Rooney in my phone it auto corrects it to Romney. Vote Wayne Romney.

What makes me laugh in all this and most transfers is when someone like the sun do an article saying he will stay everyone starts saying 'lock this it's over' I laugh, but not for one minute I am saying that Rooney is defo CFC bound but what I am saying is the noises and quotes from Salford aren't exactly water tight and the player isn't exactly singing from their hymn sheet is he?

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea set a date for signing Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

'Page Missing Mystery!'

Looks like that story was taken down immediately after being published and that's never a good sign.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You