Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Whatever mate rooney did fuck all. Stop acting a prick and get off your high horse.

Lets use your logic and buy Lambert, the 197 goals that Rooney scored for Manchester United, the titles he won and the assists he produced are not sufficient because he hasnt produced any good football against Scotland, mainly because its his first game of the season.In the other hand Ricky Lambert scored a header, he is better.Listen mate, I dont want to be the bad guy and insult you like you did, call me a prick one more time and I'll need to take actions.

@, As long as he still has talent and confidence, Attitude and fitness are fixable.The price for him is around 30-35 M€ which is normal, the wages are high because he is a top player.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets use your logic and buy Lambert, the 197 goals that Rooney scored for Manchester United, the titles he won and the assists he produced are not sufficient because he hasnt produced any good football against Scotland, mainly because its his first game of the season.In the other hand Ricky Lambert scored a header, he is better.Listen mate, I dont want to be the bad guy and insult you like you did, call me a prick one more time and I'll need to take actions.

@, As long as he still has talent and confidence, Attitude and fitness are fixable.The price for him is around 30-35 M which is normal, the wages are high because he is a top player.

He's a gamble. We don't know which Rooney will show up, the versatile prolific striker, or the lazy, smoking granny shagger. Its a hell of a risk for 30-35mill and 200k wages, especially we don't exactly have a great record in buying big name strikers and performing well

He's a gamble. We don't know which Rooney will show up, the versatile prolific striker, or the lazy, smoking granny shagger. Its a hell of a risk for 30-35mill and 200k wages, especially we don't exactly have a great record in buying big name strikers and performing well

With Mourinho it will be the versatile prolific striker.Every transfer is a gamble, take risk or play youth and hope.

@, As long as he still has talent and confidence, Attitude and fitness are fixable.The price for him is around 30-35 M€ which is normal, the wages are high because he is a top player.

And you insinuating that you know football better than me? Whatever degrade people all you want (i.e being a prick). And I never said anything about buying Lambert, just that he had more impact in 3 mins than rooney did all game. Such strikers should be picked ahead of rooney not that you would give a toss considering you are not english.

I'm sorry, I should've mentioned that it was a joke. I didn't think it was necessary, but I guess I was wrong.

I'm sorry, I should've mentioned that I was joking along (hence the smiley). I didn't think it was necessary, but I guess I was wrong.

With Mourinho it will be the versatile prolific striker.Every transfer is a gamble, take risk or play youth and hope.

And how can one possibly know that even with the factors that have been in place?

Youth Stability > Constant spending

And you insinuating that you know football better than me? Whatever degrade people all you want (i.e being a prick). And I never said anything about buying Lambert, just that he had more impact in 3 mins than rooney did all game. Such strikers should be picked ahead of rooney not that you would give a toss considering you are not english.

What you said is that why we want Rooney, because Lambert scored in a friendly match so he is better than him, I'm using your words not mine, this is absolutely idiotic and only proves your capacities of understanding the game are not as good as you think you are, I'm not saying you dont know football, I'm saying you dont know what you are talking about.

And how can one possibly know that even with the factors that have been in place?

Youth Stability > Constant spending

Take the Manchester United model, constant spending still using youth, that is what Mourinho is implementing and by saying we still can afford 35 M€ players he proves me right.

Take the Manchester United model, constant spending still using youth, that is what Mourinho is implementing and by saying we still can afford 35 M players he proves me right.

Don't provide me on the concept of the 90's golden era model. we have three strikers already and one that has already showed his passion and desire to lead our line, not to mention he's a Chelsea fan? 4 strikers now if we get Rooney. I fail to see how Jose proves your concept right, only if by some miracle we sell Torres.

Edited by Cicero

How when we have three strikers already and one that has already showed his passion and desire to lead our line, not to mention he's a Chelsea fan? 4 strikers now if we get Rooney. I fail to see how Jose proves your concept right, only if by some miracle we sell Torres.

More selling Ba than Torres.

Not my concept mate, the United model is very well known, I dont need to teach it to you.This year the Torres, Ba and Lukaku may even wins us the title if they perform at their highest level, 15 goals for everyone of them is better that 30 goals from one single player, but to win the trophy with the big ears you need a stiker that change a game, dont think we have this profile.

What you said is that why we want Rooney, because Lambert scored in a friendly match so he is better than him, I'm using your words not mine, this is absolutely idiotic and only proves your capacities of understanding the game are not as good as you think you are, I'm not saying you dont know football, I'm saying you dont know what you are talking about.

Rooney has done jack shit for England for years and a guy like Ricky deserves to be in the England squad more than he does. And tbf Ricky has been equal to Rooney last season in terms of performance for a club like southampton who was fighting relegation. Again, get of your high horse.

More selling Ba than Torres.

Not my concept mate, the United model is very well known, I dont need to teach it to you.This year the Torres, Ba and Lukaku may even wins us the title if they perform at their highest level, 15 goals for everyone of them is better that 30 goals from one single player, but to win the trophy with the big ears you need a stiker that change a game, dont think we have this profile.

FFS. Don't think I would need a man who resides no where near England to lecture me on the 90's golden generation as if I was completely unaware of it's undergoing, no offense.

Demba Ba shouldn't be sold, he's proven to be a big game player and hasn't had a full season for us to declare judgement. If we are to even consider getting another striker, we must find a suitable transfer for Torres. That's a priority. If not, we have to deal with him until his contract expires and pray Jose gets some consistency out of him.

League>European Cup. Hands down

Edited by Cicero

Rooney has done jack shit for England for years and a guy like Ricky deserves to be in the England squad more than he does. And tbf Ricky has been equal to Rooney last season in terms of performance for a club like southampton who was fighting relegation. Again, get of your high horse.

Stop the personal attacks, you look like a prick, and discuss football as adult, I hope you have this capacity.

Rooney has done shit for England ? Let see who done better than him this past ten years to deserve his place ? I see no one.

Rooney had a bad season last year, the fact that it is as good as Rickies one means alot.

what does where a person live matter how much they know about english football that is a high horse comment if i've ever heard one... anyway back on topic ... Rooney still working on match fitness and sharpness he has yet to play a competitive match since preseason started and it showed in his touches that is all I gathered from watching the match..in terms of anything else he presented himself for players to get the ball into feet had a few decent combination plays and was hustling to close down opposition forwards not bad for first game back

FFS. Don't think I would need a man who resides no where near England to lecture me on the 90's golden generation as if I was completely unaware of it's undergoing, no offense.

Demba Ba shouldn't be sold, he's proven to be a big game player and hasn't had a full season for us to declare judgement. If we are to even consider getting another striker, we must find a suitable transfer for Torres. That's a priority. If not, we have to deal with him until his contract expires and pray Jose gets some consistency out of him.

League>European Cup. Hands down

Dont say what I did not say, such things has a name : defamation.

Demba Ba should be sold to leave space for Rooney, on the pitch and economically, we cant sell Torres because he is too idiot to understand he is shit and is payed a fortune for playing shit, we must find a solution.

To win the league is more important than the Champions League ? We go for both of them, no one wins such duels.

It's amazing how people's perspectives change after one international friendly game. It really is.

It is but you can understand if that was say a 90-100% fit Rooney (who knows Sir Alex said he struggled with his fitness last summer and he could have again this summer) because if we are gonna sign him for anything over 30m then it will look really bad haha.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You