Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This club is short of a top class striker, Eto'o was once that but now no longer. Lukaku isn't one yet contrary to popular belief, Torres is well Torres and Ba is rather average. This club needs a top class striker, Rooney is one, hence why we are chasing him, Suarez whilst being a goofy horrible cunt is another and that's about it for the availability in this market.

I don't buy into this theory of he can bring on Lukaku etc, Lukaku will bring himself on with the help of one of the best managers in the world.

I've got a serious problem looking at out rivals up top as opposed to us, we look weak and we cannot use the excuse of 'goals will come from midfield' we cannot hope they come good, it's to much pressure on them if Torres misfires and it doesn't just happen with Lukaku.

Get a top notch striker now, end of.

Almost everyone knows this, the problem now is getting one. We let Cavani and Falcao go, and Lewy wants to join Bayern. So who else? well Rooney who was a top striker before, but Man utd won't sell. Then there's Suarez, who Liverpool also don't want to sell.

The best option right now would be someone like Jackson Martinez, who's not yet a top class striker, but can definitely get to that level. Or settle for Eto'o for the time being. There's also Burak Yilmaz, who Jose described himself as world class....

Almost everyone knows this, the problem now is getting one. We let Cavani and Falcao go, and Lewy wants to join Bayern. So who else? well Rooney who was a top striker before, but Man utd won't sell. Then there's Suarez, who Liverpool also don't want to sell.

The best option right now would be someone like Jackson Martinez, who's not yet a top class striker, but can definitely get to that level. Or settle for Eto'o for the time being. There's also Burak Yilmaz, who Jose described himself as world class....

You might be right, but we all know there is also no way we are gonna pull that option. Jackson Martinez might be a proper striker but he will struggle with the pace of the EPL and would not be able to make the immediate impact he is required to do. The same applies to Eto'o or Yilmaz. That is why it has always been a case of "Rooney or bust".

Porto.... :ph34r:

Steven Gerard in a pre match England interview, after having spoken to Wayne about his future:

"It wouldn't be fair on Wayne for me to talk about that conversation, but of course I am close to him," said the midfielder.

"But for me it is all about how Wayne is feeling for tomorrow's game, and I am sure he will sort the other stuff out."

That doesn't sound like he's joining us at all + many other signs have been pointing to the fact that this tiring saga is over.

Hope we get to pursue him till deadline day.....anything can happen on deadline day

Liverpool never wanted to sell Torres but guess what happened. The board shouldn't get distracted with Eto'o or any one else for that matter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Make it £40m+£5m add-on as a take it or leave it after we have played them, but only IF Rooney hands in a transfer request. If not, we need to move to Eto'o I suppose since that cunt Suarez is also saying he is staying. Or just pay 40m for Martinez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You