Wayne Rooney

J.F.

As much as I was for this signing, United won't sell unless they big in a big star. Then they'll command a massive price as it will be late in the window and we'll be desperate. I can't see it happening.

Time to give Demba Ba a fraction of the support you've all given Torres, and let's give Lukaku the opportunity to shine.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I was for this signing, United won't sell unless they big in a big star. Then they'll command a massive price as it will be late in the window and we'll be desperate. I can't see it happening.

Time to give Demba Ba a fraction of the support you've all given Torres, and let's give Lukaku the opportunity to shine.

And make sure we won't sign Eto'o.

I'm sure Neymar was similar as well...Possibly Hulk...Maybe Aguero...All these top strikers...So many pages...Yet we still have a shit strike force :(

Never discount our current strike force.

You'll never know what Mourinho can do. My is still on Torres and Lukaku

This is my exact mindset of the whole situation.

I don't expect Rooney to sign for us... at all! Though it could potentially lay down a marker for the season, it's not our only way forward in terms of strengthening the squad. We have good enough options up front that Mourinho can get the best out of. Torres, Lukaku and Ba are all capable of setting the club alight with regular goals.

If a player wants to leave they should be allowed to. I'm sure Arsenal didn't want to lose RVP to united or Nasri to City.

Deal with it!

I disagree completely. I think if they sign the contract, they should be obligated to fulfill it until the club is willing to mutually part ways.

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk

I disagree completely. I think if they sign the contract, they should be obligated to fulfill it until the club is willing to mutually part ways.

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk

Even if the player is unhappy with the club? (Not implying Rooney is unhappy)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You