Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we've reached the 'creepy photoshop' stage. Things progressing nicely.

Absolutely. Always a good sign.

For perfect evidence that Rooney isn't shit, head on over to Redcafe and have a gander at their Rooney threads.

They're all shitting themselves saying that they'd be gifting us the title if he's sold here.

Spot on. For the article I wrote I researched what United fans made of this..... they are absolutely bricking it at the idea of an in-form Wazza ahead of Hazard/Oscar/KbD/Lampard/Mata.

We should stop fucking around and just offer 30 mil, job done.

Rooney is well worth it, could be the diference in us winning the league this season.

By the way what is it with people saying he hasn't got it in him anymore !

He's the 1 player I hate playing against us, the bloke doesn't stop running, very energetic and aggressive with it, always wants to win.

He even comes back to pick the ball up from his defence when he gets fucked off from the shitty service up front.

Some cracking goals there and the City goal will probably be his most remembered goal of recent times.

Though when I think of Rooney I always think of this screamer !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChSKddUpb7c

Imagine this on the 2nd game against Utd !

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY

If Chelsea offer £40m, which includes add ons, as the Telegraph claim, he will be on his way. If Utd say no then there is no chance of them selling. Anything under £30m will get rejected, simply because they paid £25m for him and IF he does go they want to be able to say

"Well, despipte our efforts to keep Wayne, and given his unhappiness recently the offer was too good to refuse"

Unfortunately it seems at the club there is a desire to acquire big name signings more for marketing advantages than on the basis of talent. First Torres now Rooney. The only reason they'll spend stupid money on Rooney is to sell shirts.

Unfortunately it seems at the club there is a desire to acquire big name signings more for marketing advantages than on the basis of talent. First Torres now Rooney. The only reason they'll spend stupid money on Rooney is to sell shirts.

OR the fact that he's a super player

Yeah, let's just ignore the Lukaku, De Bruyne, Courtois, Schurrle, Van Ginkel, Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Luiz, Ramires, Azpilicueta etc. signings.

I never really post on here although I read it everyday, obviously Rooney, as you say will sell an awful lot of shirts, he's not exactly a shoddy player! He would certainly help with any possible striker issues we might have, and as time goes on he may be able to drop slightly deeper as we've see this year for utd (as he gets older/improvements come through) he's gonna cost a lot of money obviously, but in terms of the 'greater good' wouldn't be a bad signing in my opinion.

Feel free to correct me if you disagree.

something new ;P

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-transfer-chelsea-confident-2073471

"Chelsea believe it is a only matter of time before Wayne Rooney is their player.
But the Blues are resigned to not landing Rooney in time for him to return to Old Trafford in a Blues shirt on August 26.
The Stamford Bridge club will table a second bid of £24million this week and feel they can get their man for around the £30m mark – despite Manchester United’s insistence the England man is not for sale."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You