Wayne Rooney

J.F.

I see this one dragging right onto deadline day

It has to be a Jim White special

SNA02JIM9---682d_1447234a.jpg

"I have just got word the boys in blue have done it, they have got their man..Wayne Rooney will be trading the red of Manchester Utd for the blue of Chelsea he will be joining Roman's Empire in the South West of London !!"

This is what I hope to hear from my fellow scotsman !

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY !!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fella on Ssn been on again talking about Roo,to sumise:

Training very hard

Getting back to full fitness

match fit in 2 weeks

Focusing on utd friendly V AIK

Wants to play in that game

Wants to put on Utd shirt again

was happy to stay on tour of far East

Utd insisted he came back.

With all quiet from Rooney camp and this it doesnt sound like hes gonna rock the boat or put in the request. Think its looking less likely

Training very hard - Wants to be fit again for his new employers

Getting back to full fitness - Self explanatory

match fit in 2 weeks - Rio friendly is on the 9th August

Focusing on utd friendly V AIK - Rio is one of his best mates

Wants to play in that game - Wants to play in that for Rio before he leaves

Wants to put on Utd shirt again - He needs to if he is playing in a testimonial for a utd player

was happy to stay on tour of far East - He could of maybe caused more of a scene ..more cameras,reporters

Utd insisted he came back. - They wanted him to get the best treatment ..makes sense

With all quiet from Rooney camp and this it doesnt sound like hes gonna rock the boat or put in the request. Think its looking less likely

Im not sure mate I thinkt the Roo camp is playing it right. I mean they cant complain everyday but every single day we seem to hear the same thing he wants out and now today someone mentioned he spoke to Lamps and Cole.

I don't know whether to be encouraged or discouraged about Rooney's silence.

On one hand, him not immediately squashing a move away on his official site or twitter makes me think he definitely wants out, but on the other hand, he could be keeping quiet and letting the speculation and possibility of him wanting to go to a title rival rampant as a ploy to force them to give him a new deal.

Wish he'd just put in a transfer request to speed things up. Really don't want to wait until deadline day where he'll have no preseason to aclimate and settle with his new teammates and manager. Plus he'd miss the United match.

No chance UTD are dealing before they play us, why should they? They don't need to sell. Thi is going to rumble on till the end of the window mate.

No chance UTD are dealing before they play us, why should they? They don't need to sell. Thi is going to rumble on till the end of the window mate.

Yeah, I fear so as well.

Hope Mata or Luiz score the winner against those cunts and kisses the badge right in front of Moyes and then we buy Rooney the next day.

Im not sure mate I thinkt the Roo camp is playing it right. I mean they cant complain everyday but every single day we seem to hear the same thing he wants out and now today someone mentioned he spoke to Lamps and Cole.

They've only made one statement about him being confused its not like they've been at it several times. As for the points youve made beside the sky fellas Comments you could do that with anything but it doesnt make it the truth. And as for hearing about him wanting out,its just the same stuff being peddled out day after day with no quotes from the same sources who had Cavani here and all. l hope your right in Your thinking but m less and less sure

A top drawer striker should be our priority if we our to challenge for the title, and for the Champions League. I don't see where Fabregas would fit in our formation anyway....considering we've already got Mata, Oscar, Hazard, De Bruyne, and Shurrle as our front three options.

If we had the power to lure Fab, Cavani or Falcao wudve been with us.

Training very hard

Getting back to full fitness

match fit in 2 weeks

Focusing on utd friendly V AIK

Wants to play in that game

Wants to put on Utd shirt again

was happy to stay on tour of far East

Utd insisted he came back.

Lol and his comments are based on?

What a bunch of nothing, they just rant to fill up airtime mate. Could just as well be training hard to ensure he is for for his medical, might be concentrating on the friendly because it could be his last in a red shirt.... blah blah blah.... Just some journo given the job of filling 30 secs is SSN airtime.

If we had the power to lure Fab, Cavani or Falcao wudve been with us.

WTF? If we set our sites on someone there are few who would say no.... If we had really wanted Cavani of Falcao we would have stumped up the cash. We chose not too, an that shows Roman and board have matured in terms of spending, we are sticking to building a team by buying emerging talent.

Reality is we are back to back European champions, only UTD have won as much in recent years. We are the fifth largest club in terms of revenue and have a billionaire for an owner with one of the most successful managers in the world at the helm. We also just so happen to be in one of the best cities on the planet.

It's all good....

WTF? If we set our sites on someone there are few who would say no.... If we had really wanted Cavani of Falcao we would have stumped up the cash. We chose not too, an that shows Roman and board have matured in terms of spending, we are sticking to building a team by buying emerging talent.

Reality is we are back to back European champions, only UTD have won as much in recent years. We are the fifth largest club in terms of revenue and have a billionaire for an owner with one of the most successful managers in the world at the helm. We also just so happen to be in one of the best cities on the planet.

It's all good....

Don't tell me we didn't want Falcao or Cavani... Lets just say that we were outbid by those rich pussies.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You