Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually some fans in Asia will still buy the shirt even the player is not from their respective country, as long as the player is from Asia.

I know, but rarely. I must admit I'm biased when it comes to Japanese players though. I'll stop here before I drag the history between China and Japan into this.

Anyway, Hazard owns Kagawa.

BENZEMA.

Plus I'm pretty certain Rooney wants to stay in England.

He doesn't want to be the next Michael Owen... Fucking up his gud career at Madrid and returning to a mid-table premiership side. His best option is Chelsea and i think he knows dat.

I know, but rarely. I must admit I'm biased when it comes to Japanese players though. I'll stop here before I drag the history between China and Japan into this.

Not only China all east-Asia countries hate Japan

No one is saying this. But without a forward who can score a decent amount of league goals, we aint winning the league. Simple as that.

Lukaku looks good... Rooney is always the best option. Torres will probably leave January if he isn't working out and Ba, I really don't know what José will do with him.

Chelsea ready to raise the stakes in pursuit of Wayne Rooney by offering Manchester United £40m deal

that would be awesome. Telegraph is pretty reliable too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10193077/Chelsea-ready-to-raise-the-stakes-in-pursuit-of-Wayne-Rooney-by-offering-Manchester-United-40m-deal.html

Said no one ever

Not only China all east-Asia countries hate Japan

Japan was a big jerk and terrible in the past, but its the past. I find it ridiculous when i meet people who hate japanese people because of what happened during a war they themselves had no part of. Its in our history books as well how they just went through korea to get to China, even in the present there are still heated conflicts(google: dokdo). But if we use this mindset then might as well hate all the germans too? I might as well not like the Chinese for helping the north koreans. But I couldnt care less

I would just forgive and let it go to be honest.

And the Japanese football market is huge, kagawa alone wouldve sold tons of shirts not to mention the marketing in Japan, Asia is probably the biggest market with the biggest potential. Chelsea is smart to have preseason there.

It seems to me, the deal with Rooney is inevitable. Personally, I was doubting it, but now I believe Rooney insisted to leave.

Despite his reputation, Rooney will become a great acquisition for Chelsea. Him on board, Chelsea could win the PL, even this season.

Japan was a big jerk and terrible in the past, but its the past. I find it ridiculous when i meet people who hate japanese people because of what happened during a war they themselves had no part of. Its in our history books as well how they just went through korea to get to China, even in the present there are still heated conflicts(google: dokdo). But if we use this mindset then might as well hate all the germans too? I might as well not like the Chinese for helping the north koreans. But I couldnt care less

I would just forgive and let it go to be honest.

And the Japanese football market is huge, kagawa alone wouldve sold tons of shirts not to mention the marketing in Japan, Asia is probably the biggest market with the biggest potential. Chelsea is smart to have preseason there.

Don't jump to conclusion there, I personally don't hate any Japanese civilians because like you said they have nothing to do with the war.

I just simply said the fact that not many people in Asia will buy a Kagawa kit except Japanese.

Let's stop right here and back to Rooney.

It seems to me, the deal with Rooney is inevitable. Personally, I was doubting it, but now I believe Rooney insisted to leave.

Despite his reputation, Rooney will become a great acquisition for Chelsea. Him on board, Chelsea could win the PL, even this season.

It is not an option, winning or come very close to winning BPL this season is a must in order for Jose's first season to be considered anything but a failure, of course we could win CL and still consider it a success...etc but BPL is the priority for the board atm.

It is not an option, winning or come very close to winning BPL this season is a must in order for Jose's first season to be considered anything but a failure, of course we could win CL and still consider it a success...etc but BPL is the priority for the board atm.

There is no such a thing as " a must. " There are many circumstances to consider. Injuries of key players may hinder the club.

There are several new players at the club. That alone may take number of games to dwell.

Currently, I see Citeh already spent over 100m & they are stronger than last year. To me, no one should expect a walk in the park for Jose this season.

Definitely JM wants to get one over on Moyes for the years to come and start his return with a EPL title ...a nice run in europe would be nice but the league is #1 priority for us !

We all would love to see PL title at Chelsea even this year. There is no doubt in my mind, Jose will do better than Moyes.

However, nothing is certain. I expect Jose to do well in CL too.

Therefore, Rooney just might be the final piece of puzzle for Chelsea. I would even compare it to Van Pierce to Manures last year.

If United sell Roon it would be good for them too. They wouldn´t have to deal with Chicarito and Wellbeck getting enough minutes respectively. They would ease the situation in the squad with getting rid of Wayne. He clearly doesn´t want to play there anmyore since last year or so and they can earn a lot of money by selling him. Something they should consider given their financial situation.

If Rooney joins Chelsea, Im pretty sure Bale goes to manu. Spurs bought Chadli who plays in same position as Bale and Barca wont sell Cesc to manu...certainly if Rooney goes, Manu will buy a star player. If they dont, they are out of race for title next year for sure and they know that.

If Rooney joins Chelsea, Im pretty sure Bale goes to manu. Spurs bought Chadli who plays in same position as Bale and Barca wont sell Cesc to manu...certainly if Rooney goes, Manu will buy a star player. If they dont, they are out of race for title next year for sure and they know that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You