Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is another summer saga that won't end up our way, there is too many reliance on Man Ure to stop the defensive front they have put up and might be another Cavani, Falcoa, Aguero chase rather then anything. Or it would end up down the route of Torres, with us offering a large amount of money to push Man Ure's hand to sway in our favour.

Unfortunately it seems at the club there is a desire to acquire big name signings more for marketing advantages than on the basis of talent. First Torres now Rooney. The only reason they'll spend stupid money on Rooney is to sell shirts.

Wasn't the case with Azpi,Ramires,De Bruyne,Shurrle,Ba,Van Ginkel,Luiz,Lukaku,Mata,Hazard,Cahill,Oscar etc...

Edit: seems like The skipper already made my point for me.

Chelsea ready to raise the stakes in pursuit of Wayne Rooney by offering Manchester United £40m deal

that would be awesome. Telegraph is pretty reliable too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10193077/Chelsea-ready-to-raise-the-stakes-in-pursuit-of-Wayne-Rooney-by-offering-Manchester-United-40m-deal.html

OMG PLEASE without Rooney we are going to crumble!!

694.png

No one is saying this. But without a forward who can score a decent amount of league goals, we aint winning the league. Simple as that.

No one is saying this. But without a forward who can score a decent amount of league goals, we aint winning the league. Simple as that.

What a great mentality! You know what? the other players should adapt it and like surrender if Mr Golden Boy ever gets injured/suspended because there would be not point in playing without him.

What a great mentality! You know what? the other players should adapt it and like surrender if Mr Golden Boy gets injured/suspended because there's not point in playing without him.

wow, talk about stretching a statement.

wow, talk about stretching a statement.

No, I had an opinion on that statement regarding the player we're talking about. Sorry if I overreacted 'cause I thought that's what people do in this topic. My bad.

I don't think we're suffering on shirt or other merch sales for that matter. So I think claiming that Wazaa is all about shirt sales is a bit ridiculous to claim. I however probably would buy one just for causing butthurt to United supporting friends. So then again maybe that theory holds up......

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You