Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Just like Jose said, he is exactly the kind of player we need for our attack. Lukaku could also pick up a few things from him. If we sign him for 24m it would be a brilliant piece of bussines because he is still not past it! :D

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you are very confused lol. I can't be assed to explain because you are one of those ignorant, 'my shit doesn't stink' kind of people... ask Muzchap what he meant. He will confirm with you that I was indeed right in correcting you. He even thanked me for it. Enough of this shit anyway, I wasn't intending to offend but you clearly won't accept that you misunderstood the details of his post.

ok bro!!LOL

He can always wear a Nike T-shirt at the unveiling ceremony like Gotze

and after that getting sanctioned for it haha.

Another problem I see could be Arsenal. I can see them bidding just for the sake of it 40 million euros, just to annoy us, because they clearly know, he would join Chelsea and not Arsenal. but surely they will try to make life harder for us.

and after that getting sanctioned for it haha.

Another problem I see could be Arsenal. I can see them bidding just for the sake of it 40 million euros, just to annoy us, because they clearly know, he would join Chelsea and not Arsenal. but surely they will try to make life harder for us.

Arsenal can never work things when it gets hot in the press. I'd be surprised if they bid for Rooney at all. Also its gud our competition is Arsenal and not PSG or Real Madrid. We're totally fuckef if Madrid bids.

Dont think Rooney wants to go to le arse for 1 minute tbh. Reckon we're his 1st choice

yes, but we will be forced to match arsenals offer if theirs is higher. I hope they stay with bidding for Suarez and failing.

He is not, HE IS NOT BEING GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE AT HIS FAVORITE POSITION, ST. Remember how RVP was signed and Rooney was immediately dropped into CAM then CM role? He thought that was unfair on him, especially since he just had an amazing season personally, being one of the choice for the best striker in world 11. Also it is his ego, sometime it is not necessary a bad thing, look at Ronaldo, he is as ego there is but he is very good he justified his personality. Rooney wasn't given the same chance, he was kicked out just because RVP was signed even though he showed no sign of decline.

He was the one who threatened to leave Man Utd the season before ''because of a lack of ambition'' because he wanted better players to be signed. Alex Ferguson signs RVP who is the best striker in the league at that time after winning the golden boot with Arsenal and what does Rooney do ? He can't constantly pick and choose and hold his club to ransom.

He was the one who threatened to leave Man Utd the season before ''because of a lack of ambition'' because he wanted better players to be signed. Alex Ferguson signs RVP who is the best striker in the league at that time after winning the golden boot with Arsenal and what does Rooney do ? He can't constantly pick and choose and hold his club to ransom.

Yeah I think personally RVP is better than Rooney too, but at the time there wasn't that much of a gap. RVP scored 31 goals, Rooney scored 27 goals in BPL, I wouldn't say 4 goals is a massive difference so at the time RVP was automatically chosen to be no1 ST because he couldn't be as effective any where else, unlike Rooney who can play CAM/CM so Sir Alex put him there. I don't think he want to leave MU because he want more money/hate Sir Alex or Moyes, he just want to be no1 ST, not midfielder.

Wayne Rooney has moved closer to leaving Manchester United despite a series of ­transworld telephone calls from David Moyes.

The new United boss has failed to pacify the England striker and Chelsea are now poised to return with a new £25million bid for the ­striker.

The Blues are determined to get their man and are likely to raise their bid to the £30m mark if necessary.

Is this just a matter of time? I believe so... Anybody else?

Never can tell...

I cannot see United getting Fabregas though

I also don't see Suarez to Arsenal

Weird old summer this year!

What would I do? Break the bank and sign Suarez and Rooney ;)

Yeah I think personally RVP is better than Rooney too, but at the time there wasn't that much of a gap. RVP scored 31 goals, Rooney scored 27 goals in BPL, I wouldn't say 4 goals is a massive difference so at the time RVP was automatically chosen to be no1 ST because he couldn't be as effective any where else, unlike Rooney who can play CAM/CM so Sir Alex put him there. I don't think he want to leave MU because he want more money/hate Sir Alex or Moyes, he just want to be no1 ST, not midfielder.

Yeah but my question is why isn't he up for the fight ? Rooney was always a far superior player to RVP when they were young and it just seems that Rooney has gone backwards in his development. He should show that he's the best striker at the club like Drogba dominated Shevchenko when we had signed him.... Why isn't it upping his game like it did to Didier ?

Yeah but my question is why isn't he up for the fight ? Rooney was always a far superior player to RVP when they were young and it just seems that Rooney has gone backwards in his development. He should show that he's the best striker at the club like Drogba dominated Shevchenko when we had signed him.... Why isn't it upping his game like it did to Didier ?

He was up to it last season but was not even given a chance to fight by Sir Alex, he was just dumped from his favorite position because RVP couldn't play any where else. I think he is thinking the same will be happening this season with Moyes in charge so he wants to move. Apparently Moyes told him that he is just back up to RVP and wouldn't guarantee to play at ST, pretty much same situation with Thiago Alcantara earlier this summer. I agree, 5 years ago these 2 wouldn't even be comparable. RVP was just a decent striker but injury prone back then, no one would pay £15m for him because at most of the time he was injured while Rooney wasn't even for sale at £50m.

To be fair Drogba pretty much dominated any striker we signed because our system is designed to fit him in. Kezman, Sheva, Mutu, Pizzaro, Torres...ect just didn't fit in and Sheva was injury prone so he didn't really put up much of a fight, he just accepted defeat partly because he couldn't fight. I think the club was getting ready to get rid of Drogba from 2011 when we signed Torres but it never worked out for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You