Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coleen Rooney tells pals she is ready for move to London if husband Wayne signs for Chelsea

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coleen-rooney-tells-pals-ready-2070524

As Coleen Rooney released a string of holiday snaps, pals revealed she could be packing again soon, after she told them: “I’m ready to move down south.”

How would his Nike deal figure in the whole situation? Probably be the first time he wears an Adidas kit. Would it hurt his contract with Nike?

Highly doubt it. Generally if a player is sponsored by a company it's normally with boots and casual wear. Take Ronaldo for example, wears a lot of nike gear but plays for Madrid or Terry and umbro.

obviously not BRO but having read the initial tweets and understood it was JT (hey what do you know, I can read properly) that was being talked about (seemed obvious) that why I was surprised he didnt know who 26 was!

Dude you are very confused lol. I can't be assed to explain because you are one of those ignorant, 'my shit doesn't stink' kind of people... ask Muzchap what he meant. He will confirm with you that I was indeed right in correcting you. He even thanked me for it. Enough of this shit anyway, I wasn't intending to offend but you clearly won't accept that you misunderstood the details of his post.

Stay patient. We got time. It is Wayne fuckin Rooney. He is no Torres who relies on perfect passes into space. Rooney can come in, not knowing jack of our tactics and still make an impact. Even though it will be funny with him dropping back having Rooney, Mata, Lampard, Oscar, Hazard all strolling within square yards in front of the opposition's box while in possession.

The decision will not be made too soon. Utd will check out how much we are offering before considering the possibility of selling him to us. They lose anyway. Either they have an unmotivated, unhappy player on outrageous wages or become a laughing stock because of practically handing us the title.

The thing that worries me with Rooney is why is he so scared of competition as if he wouldn't get that at Chelsea ? He has an inferiority complex against RVP and it just shows that everything has to revolve around Wayne Rooney and do I really want that type of player at Chelsea ? I really don't know ! At first I was looking at this transfer and I was excited but Iv'e started to take other factors into consideration and started to use my head more then my heart and I've got reservations at the moment and those reservations are not going away !

The thing that worries me with Rooney is why is he so scared of competition as if he wouldn't get that at Chelsea ? He has an inferiority complex against RVP and it just shows that everything has to revolve around Wayne Rooney and do I really want that type of player at Chelsea ? I really don't know ! At first I was looking at this transfer and I was excited but Iv'e started to take other factors into consideration and started to use my head more then my heart and I've got reservations at the moment and those reservations are not going away !

For me personally I don't think it is that he is scared of competition. I think it's the part where Moyes showed him nothing but total disrespect. If that were me and I had my manager say those words about me I would feel disgusted. Not because what he is saying may be true at the present time but for the fact that he has not even started training Wayne as of yet. He has been manager of United for not even a month yet and to be saying what has been said I would want to move.

For me personally I don't think it is that he is scared of competition. I think it's the part where Moyes showed him nothing but total disrespect. If that were me and I had my manager say those words about me I would feel disgusted. Not because what he is saying may be true at the present time but for the fact that he has not even started training Wayne as of yet. He has been manager of United for not even a month yet and to be saying what has been said I would want to move.

Rooney wanted to leave when Alex Ferguson was still the Man United manager and he handed in the transfer request which Ferguson admitted in public. I think he see's the fact that United have RVP and Hernandez and he doesn't fancy the task ahead in all honesty and a few former players like Micheal Owen have said it in the past few weeks. If he thinks he ain't gonna get major competition from a confident Lukaku then he's mistaken.

Rooney wanted to leave when Alex Ferguson was still the Man United manager and he handed in the transfer request which Ferguson admitted in public. I think he see's the fact that United have RVP and Hernandez and he doesn't fancy the task ahead in all honesty and a few former players like Micheal Owen have said it in the past few weeks. If he thinks he ain't gonna get major competition from a confident Lukaku then he's mistaken.

I do agree with what you're saying don't get me wrong, although I can't see him just being lazy there has to be something more. I may be wrong but I still feel as if with him in the squad we could go on and win the league. Without another hit man I feel as if we will fall short like many other occasions.

Deeper and play instead of who exactly? Mata? Hazard? Oscar? KDB? Chelsea are chasing Rooney to be their #1 striker and while his flexibility helps, he'd see almost all of his time in the #9 spot, We have excellent depth and skill in attack as is and a number of players who can play in the #10 sort of role already. We just don't have a top-class striker and Rooney is one.

I think he means that on top of the occasional game against lesser teams where mata and hazard might be rested, lukaku can come on to make an impact and kind of play alongside rooney (just in front of him), if we want to come out in the second half more attacking or whatever.

Unlike the situation now, where if we want to put another striker on, it has to be a like for like swap or we actually have to play 4-4-2.

With rooney, we could play similarly but slot rooney alongside mata, and let him make runs of the striker.

But yeah, of course primarily it is to fill the void we have at striker.

Exactly what he said.

He is not, HE IS NOT BEING GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE AT HIS FAVORITE POSITION, ST. Remember how RVP was signed and Rooney was immediately dropped into CAM then CM role? He thought that was unfair on him, especially since he just had an amazing season personally, being one of the choice for the best striker in world 11. Also it is his ego, sometime it is not necessary a bad thing, look at Ronaldo, he is as ego there is but he is very good he justified his personality. Rooney wasn't given the same chance, he was kicked out just because RVP was signed even though he showed no sign of decline.

He is not, HE IS NOT BEING GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE AT HIS FAVORITE POSITION, ST. Remember how RVP was signed and Rooney was immediately dropped into CAM then CM role? He thought that was unfair on him, especially since he just had an amazing season personally, being one of the choice for the best striker in world 11. Also it is his ego, sometime it is not necessary a bad thing, look at Ronaldo, he is as ego there is but he is very good he justified his personality. Rooney wasn't given the same chance, he was kicked out just because RVP was signed even though he showed no sign of decline.

This. :wub:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You