Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Yeah but my question is why isn't he up for the fight ? Rooney was always a far superior player to RVP when they were young and it just seems that Rooney has gone backwards in his development. He should show that he's the best striker at the club like Drogba dominated Shevchenko when we had signed him.... Why isn't it upping his game like it did to Didier ?

He would need to play as a striker for that... Didier wasn't relegated to midfield, when he played, he always played up front.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Rooney has moved closer to leaving Manchester United despite a series of ­transworld telephone calls from David Moyes.

The new United boss has failed to pacify the England striker and Chelsea are now poised to return with a new £25million bid for the ­striker.

The Blues are determined to get their man and are likely to raise their bid to the £30m mark if necessary.

Rob Beasley reported Chelsea going thru with a £24m bid. We might seal it this week

It remembers me the van Persie saga, top striker wanting new challenge.I think naturally because its José who wants it we'll have Rooney.

difference is, that RVP only had 1 year of contract left and Arsenal are a seller-club. Utd isnt.

Don't like the idea of this transfer, can't believe you are all jizzing over this he aint that good.

Are you kidding? Rooney is "not that good", you rather have Luis Suarez, right?

The thing is... with Rooney, you know what you're getting.

You're getting guaranteed Prem production and a sterling track record. No issues with acclimation of any kind, football or otherwise. Kit sales through the roof, raising the profile of the club, and the sheer drama and fun of watching him in blue, especially when it comes time to play against his *hopefully* former club (added motivation to score for him).

Torres/Ba/dare I say it, even Lukaku can't do something like this:

Even when he's shit, he can just pick up the ball and thrash it into the top corner without a care.

And it only happened like 2 months ago as well haha before anyone come in and say this was done when he was at his best.

jiFfM.jpg

No apology from me, I wish we had sold him a few years back when he was flirting with City (so we would bump up his wages still further, what a guy), think that was before he fucked a team mates missus!

Franks the legend, professional through and through.... Be interesting to see how JT behaves this year, especially seein as his contract expires.

Ok mate seriously ...John Terry is the person in my avatar and my signature ....I await your apology for getting him confused with someone else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND !

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You