Wayne Rooney

J.F.

The more it goes, the more I get the feeling that Ferguson left the ship before it sinks..

Well it sinks because Sir Alex left it...

Jose Mourinho remains determined to add @WayneRooney and another bid will be made for the Manchester United striker (Telegraph) #CFC #MUFC

Nice!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what it meant from reading it properly.. which you obviously didn't do bro. Re-read it and you can see what meant evem if he didn't word it perfectly.

obviously not BRO but having read the initial tweets and understood it was JT (hey what do you know, I can read properly) that was being talked about (seemed obvious) that why I was surprised he didnt know who 26 was!

Why are Arsenal in the bidding of Suarez and we're not?

Suarez is better than Rooney.

He's also a racist psychopath.

Rooney might be a granny-basher, but at least he has moderate mental stability. Suarez is a Grade-A lunatic.

I'm so glad this deal wont happen now! United will not sell him to us no matter what! Very good news!

I'm not sure how you've reached that conclusion :blink:

His position at United is becoming increasingly untenable, Moyes has essentially labelled him a back-up and other avenues seem to be disappearing day-by-day (PSG, Monaco, Barca etc.). Yet we still have the formal transfer request to come and another month and a half of the transfer period.

Oh, and Rob Beasley really isn't a very good journo.

Wasn't he the one that reported that we've signed Falcao back in December and that Pelligrini will be our manager this season among other things?

Dont remember that mate,he may have done tho. At the end of the day hes still a hack but he is close(ish) with Jose

I've just posted an article on the Rooney situation. You can read it in full here, but I've selected a few of my key arguments for you:

Whether Chelsea sign the player or not, this is a considerable mental triumph. United fans seem absolutely petrified of the prospect of a rejuvenated Rooney leading a Chelsea side consisting of some of the world's best young attacking talent, and he would no doubt be an improvement on the Blues' misfiring duo of Demba Ba and Fernando Torres.

But it is if Chelsea don't sign the player that the greatest damage will have been inflicted. This situation represents David Moyes' first test as Manchester United boss, and he has failed quite miserably. He now has his second-best player being talked up by the side that is favourite to win the Premier League title this season, and Rooney's head undoubtedly will have been turned by the allure of the Stamford Bridge club.

But should Wayne stay, United will have on their hands a sulking superstar costing them £250,000-a-week. So whilst José says that the decision is ultimately United's, unless the Red Devils can conjure up an alternate foreign suitor and sell him at a price equal to what Chelsea offer, the real truth of it is the United board and manager are currently dancing to whatever beat Mourinho decides.

I'm not sure how you've reached that conclusion :blink:

His position at United is becoming increasingly untenable, Moyes has essentially labelled him a back-up and other avenues seem to be disappearing day-by-day (PSG, Monaco, Barca etc.). Yet we still have the formal transfer request to come and another month and a half of the transfer period.

Oh, and Rob Beasley really isn't a very good journo.

Sorry to break it to you but he isnt coming here! we would be the last or joint last club with City that United would sell Rooney to! They will make him stay if no one abroad wants him! he wont come to Chelsea! people need to just get over it and be happy that we have dodged a bullet!

Sorry to break it to you but he isnt coming here! we would be the last or joint last club with City that United would sell Rooney to! They will make him stay if no one abroad wants him! he wont come to Chelsea! people need to just get over it and be happy that we have dodged a bullet!

I'd take JMs judgement over yours tbh.

We wouldn't bid for him if he wasn't attainable.

United may need the money for Fabregas or any other cunt they want to sign

Cheers dude ;)

The site kept crashing so it was poorly worded...

The thought never even entered my brain that Terry could be involved!!! I was just googling STRIKERS #26 - I tried footballers with #26 and got swamped with American Football sigh!

Hope this bloke is full of shit... Don't mind 9 going, but not 26!!! ;)

I'd love to see JT leave, guy has been nothing but trouble for years.... legend my arse, the real legend is FL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You