Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Sorry to break it to you but he isnt coming here! we would be the last or joint last club with City that United would sell Rooney to! They will make him stay if no one abroad wants him! he wont come to Chelsea! people need to just get over it and be happy that we have dodged a bullet!

Your fast becoming the worst poster on this forum (in my eyes), stuff you come out with is ludicrous.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure that Mou will tell in press that if there will be absolutely no chance to sign Rooney, he will say it. Mou is direct person and wont let BS going on around Rooney if Chelsea wont have anymore chances to sign him. So far, Rooney is on the way to Cfc or Mou wouldnt hint on it at every press conf.

To one of the above posters, or previous page about Utd not selling to us or City. I suppose you mean in the same way Arsenal would never sell their best striker to Utd? Oh shit they did. Or like Utd saying to Chelsea Veron is going nowhere, woops we signed him too. It's all posturing. The only club they'd dare not sell him to is City. Rooney can make this move happen but he will need to push for it, publicly.

To one of the above posters, or previous page about Utd not selling to us or City. I suppose you mean in the same way Arsenal would never sell their best striker to Utd? Oh shit they did. Or like Utd saying to Chelsea Veron is going nowhere, woops we signed him too. It's all posturing. The only club they'd dare not sell him to is City. Rooney can make this move happen but he will need to push for it, publicly.

Arsenal is a selling club, it is pretty clear over the year. If this was the end of 2003-04 season, Arsenal would have never sold RVP for £50m, let alone £24m. MU actually wanted to get rid of Veron as soon as possible, he was a total flop like Sheva and we fell for it. Of course MU wouldn't sell to City, not one of their best player anyway just like Barca/Madrid. Of course he would need to push for it, hand it an official transfer request like RVP did and actually go on strike...etc(which I think he will do eventually if we offered MU £25-£30m, him £3m as signing on fee and make up for his lost bonus and a long term contract on £200k per week min)

I'd love to see JT leave, guy has been nothing but trouble for years.... legend my arse, the real legend is FL.

jiFfM.jpg

Ok mate seriously ...John Terry is the person in my avatar and my signature ....I await your apology for getting him confused with someone else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND !

I'd love to see JT leave, guy has been nothing but trouble for years.... legend my arse, the real legend is FL.

Lamps might be the way greater legend but still JT was an amazing player for us for his entire career. He has really been chelsea through and through and was a major reason for our success 2004-2010. Even though he declined rapidly afterwards and caused some scandals. I also think he is overrated. Lamps, Cech, Drogs (in this exact order) are bigger legends of course, but his commitment still sees him make the top10 of chelsea players of all time

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You