Chelsea 0-0 Copenhagen

LIke Bid Drog said. Our player shouldn't be tired, and there is no more messing around. Still, I do hope Josh starts and Torres scores, but Torres can also score his first against Man Shity on his birthday I don't care :eyebrows:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou as a link-up could only work if nobody marks him as that frequently happens when he's used as a sub. But I doubt Copenhagen would be that naive.

they gave us acres of space in the first game ..hope they havent learned the lesson

Perfect game for Josh to play in i think. I'd actually like us to play Torres on his own in a front 3 with Malouda and Zhirkov on either wing. It wont hurt, will it.

I don't see us messing this up so the best thing to do here would be to rest a few players. Can't remember the day where our line-up didn't feature Lampard, Essien and Cole (would add Terry to that list but with Alex out and Luiz not being able to play, he has to play). They should be rested as we are about to enter the most crucial part of our season, McEachran, Mikel and Bertrand/Zhirkov being their replacements.

Think we should switch back to 4-3-3 for this one:

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Bertrand/Zhirkov

Mikel

Ramires - McEachran

Kalou - Torres - Yuri/Louda

They've just had more than a week off. Full strength team ,we can't take Copenhagen lightly.

April and beginning of May however is a different story.

2 - April----------------Stoke

5/6 - April -------------CL

9 - April---------------Wigan

12/13 - April----------CL

16 - April--------------West Brom

20 - April -------------Birmingham

23 - April-------------West ham

26/27 - April----------CL Semis ???

30 - April-------------Spurs

3/4 - May-------------CL semis ???

7 - May----------------Man u

Very punishing schedule with no rest in between. Looking at that now,if we do the CL & PL double will be some acheivement and a bit of a miracle.

:lol: the club is still heavily advertising this game for people to buy tickets. Yet their cheapest price is £57, are they totally inept?! :fainthv9:

The club is going crazy. Only reason i am going to this game is because i don't get to see the Chels all that often... Total joke.

Perfect game for Josh to play in i think. I'd actually like us to play Torres on his own in a front 3 with Malouda and Zhirkov on either wing. It wont hurt, will it.

Definitely agree. I think Josh needs to start in a game like this to increase his performance levels. I think he's able to tackle the ball really well, and get play going in attack.

As for Malouda and Zhirkov. It's a gamble, but I guess it won't hurt to try it out and see the outcome. After all, like Alex said, we need to rest a host of our important players for the City game at the weekend because that will definitely be a difficult game for us.

:lol: the club is still heavily advertising this game for people to buy tickets. Yet their cheapest price is £57, are they totally inept?! :fainthv9:

Thats what happened at the Rosenburg game and tickets were only £30,loads of empty seats..next thing you know for the next game tickets were £25 and stayed like that in the group stages anyway for a couple of seasons.Doubt they'd drop them this time though

Thats what happened at the Rosenburg game and tickets were only £30,loads of empty seats..next thing you know for the next game tickets were £25 and stayed like that in the knock out stages anyway for a couple of seasons.Doubt they'd drop them this time though

IIRC the policy back then was full price for all knockout games and one group game. The other two cheaper.

Rosenborg was that one game and they changed it for the next season.

IIRC the policy back then was full price for all knockout games and one group game. The other two cheaper.

Rosenborg was that one game and they changed it for the next season.

Yeh meant to write for group stages was £30 then went down...£25 for knock out if only!!

But yeh if the game is crap can see the seats being shown a lot,