Chelsea 0-0 Copenhagen

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think Torres will be rested ahead of City?

I think he will. Hopefully it will pay off.

Just thinking back to that final Marseille group game when Carlo should have rested players but never and now tonight probably shouldn't be resting players but will.

I don't understand why people are complaining about the ticket price - it's a CL knockout match, regardless of oppo you know the drill. Don't complain to pay the same amount for less loyalty points vs Wolves do we?

Why do we have a Scandinavian referee if we're playing a Danish club? Doesn't sound right to me .... :mellow:

The fourth ref is from a very small town in Norway... the same our manager is from. eyebrows.gif

But no I think it's fine, Denmark and Norway doesn't have any bonds really, we got a norwegian manager and that is all. Would be like saying dutch, austrian and belgian refs shouldn't judge games with German teams.

Maybe Fernando will have a rest. I want to rotate my team and with everyone fit I will use all the players to preapre for this game and for Manchester City. Torres has played well for the team. The only problem is that he is a new player for us and he has to know our kind of play better."

I hope he gives Torres a start at least. Dropping him won't do much for his confidence. Would like to see Ash rested though..

I hope he gives Torres a start at least. Dropping him won't do much for his confidence. Would like to see Ash rested though..

I too hope Torres starts the game... He (we as well) needs this first goal and it makes no doubt that it will be more easy to score against Copenhagen than against ManShitty. And if he scores tonight, he will have a good confidence for ManShitty game... Futhermore, I don't think he needs a rest, he's 27 year-old and we didn't played that much lately. Carlo rather should give a rest to the likes of Ashley Cole (who has played almost every game of the season).

Does anyone think that Bertrand might start tonight at left back??

Doubt it. I reckon Carlo would opt for Zhirkov to fill in (if Cole does get a rest) and then he'd play Malouda on that wing ahead of him. Hope I'm wrong, because I'd love to see Bertrand get his chance on the big stage!

I too hope Torres starts the game... He (we as well) needs this first goal and it makes no doubt that it will be more easy to score against Copenhagen than against ManShitty. And if he scores tonight, he will have a good confidence for ManShitty game... Futhermore, I don't think he needs a rest, he's 27 year-old and we didn't played that much lately. Carlo rather should give a rest to the likes of Ashley Cole (who has played almost every game of the season).

Very well said, mate!

Torres should be good enough to score against any team in the world, so the opponents should not matter. That said I would include him tonight as the more he plays, you would hope the more he becomes used to our style.....

Bet you are lad, have a good night! C'mon Chels.

Cheers mate!

Fact of the day: Chelsea have a 100% percent win record when I have been in England, lets hope in continues.

Come on Chels!