Chelsea 0-0 Copenhagen

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We score first fine and dandy...they score first nervey times!!!!

Need a solid perfornance.None of that faffing around of yesterday with the ball! Pass to the right team and hopfully Torres first goal...be saying that till he does eventully score lol

Torres really needs a goal to silence those fuckers cursing him and to stop the rising pressure. I think he will play because Drogba came of injured against Blackpool, and Anelka will probably start along with Fernando.

Can't wait.

Don't care about Torres scoring - Gronks is back :) Got my ticket for the game £55 -_- should be a better result than City though eh ;)

Anyway would be nice to win, a draw will do or even a loss ha but building confidence for the City game will be important

Got my ticket for the game £55

On general sale now, been advertising on talksport so they must be getting desperate. Hopefully that tells them everything they need to know about their ticket policy.

Although I hope the lower tiers are full enough because its on itv and everyone still goes on about Rosenborg now!

I have a feeling that a Kalou - Torres partnership would work better than Drogs. Kalou on the right, Zhirkov on the left, Torres upfront. Drogba should not play, let him be ready for Man City. Anelka should come in the Second half if things arent going right. Otherwise a Josh start would be most welcome.

I have a feeling that a Kalou - Torres partnership would work better than Drogs. Kalou on the right, Zhirkov on the left, Torres upfront. Drogba should not play, let him be ready for Man City. Anelka should come in the Second half if things arent going right. Otherwise a Josh start would be most welcome.

agree on all points for this game

they must be getting desperate. Hopefully that tells them everything they need to know about their ticket policy.

Haha look at the Chelsea website right now, they're very desperate!

For goodness sake, don't they realise. Send the tickets back to £30 and it'll sell out!! :rant:

I don't see us messing this up so the best thing to do here would be to rest a few players. Can't remember the day where our line-up didn't feature Lampard, Essien and Cole (would add Terry to that list but with Alex out and Luiz not being able to play, he has to play). They should be rested as we are about to enter the most crucial part of our season, McEachran, Mikel and Bertrand/Zhirkov being their replacements.

Think we should switch back to 4-3-3 for this one:

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Bertrand/Zhirkov

Mikel

Ramires - McEachran

Kalou - Torres - Yuri/Louda