Chelsea 0-0 Copenhagen

If Carlo thinks he shouldn't play then so be it.

i have seen an improvement in Torres since his arrival but lets not forget we want to be sure we get through this round. We cant afford any passengers, so if Drogba, Anelka, Malouda or Kalou can offer more in attack then they should be starting before him. These next few months and pre-season will be plenty of time for Torres to find his feet at Chelsea.

Next season is when Torres Chelsea career will kick off.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem resting Torres for this game. We're still going to have a quality side out there and should have no problem advancing. Why not give him a night off when we have a massive game against Man City at the weekend?

Cheers mate!

Fact of the day: Chelsea have a 100% percent win record when I have been in England, lets hope in continues.

Come on Chels!

Please live in England.

Indeed. Until we lose a game, then you can f*ck off.

:lol:

If Ancelotti is benching Torres because of Man City and not because of form, it’s a strong signal that Ancelotti considers Torres to be an important part of the 1st starting XI. He’s not starting Nando just as token to the owner and/or the price tag as some have alleged.

Still, I’d have preferred Torres started tonight because he’s had over a week of rest and he needs as much time to gel with his teammates as possible.

If Ancelotti is benching Torres because of form…well fair enough, no one should be immune. I think this theory will be blatantly obvious if Torres is benched against City.

what a great move carlo , let's keep live harder for torres to score his 1st goal ...!!!

carlo's tactics - Pathetic .

I'd have to agree with this ^

This game would have been a Perfect opportunity for Torres to score his first goal.

This could be Torres's perfect chance to score. Copenhagen have nothing to lose and their attacking play will make enough space for us to score, I imagine.

I think that he should play until 60 minutes the least, then get subbed. Or, at least he should come on in the 60th - 70th minute. ;)

If he plays tonight, he'll definitely find the net, I just have this good feeling.

I'd have to agree with this ^

This game would have been a Perfect opportunity for Torres to score his first goal.

we can all see that and we all know how vital it is for torres to score his 1st goal but carlo doesn't think 1st goal is much needed , it usually takes carlo some time before he realizes things like that .

remember when we all were crying for carlo to change his tactics and starting 11 during our "bad moment" , it took carlo around 4 months to know that he should revert to 4-4-2 formation and use different players .

so i guess in 3 or 4 months carlo will get how important it is for torres to score his 1st goal :whistling: