Chelsea 0-0 Copenhagen

We will rape City,they can't win shit.All the ''serious'' teams they play they fail to win or get a decent result.They can just play middle table teams or the relegation gang.

City aren't playing well atm.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're forgetting who we will be playing in the weekend. The players didn't run too much and that was a clever strategy, we had to save the energy for the important game against Shitty.

Yes I know... But... How can we win CL and City if we at 60% can not Score Gols... and we create 10 Oportunities...... City game maybe the same but if they have 1 Chance and Score we are lost again... Remember the last time we play Agains them.... We where there all game but they score and in Futboal... Wins who Score more Goals and we are not particulary very good in that Deparmet in the last 4 months

As we allmost knew when we drew mighty Chelsea we were pretty much outplayed in both matches. No supprise there you have a MUCH better team and you beat us easy without useing more strengh than you had to.

We got a nice adventure and we are all happy about that, first Danish team to go through the group stage in CL.

Thank you for the experience and the match and good luck in the rest of the tounament.

Greatings from Denmark, and please excuse my poor English skills :)

Yes I know... But... How can we win CL and City if we at 60% can not Score Gols... and we create 10 Oportunities...... City game maybe the same but if they have 1 Chance and Score we are lost again... Remember the last time we play Agains them.... We where there all game but they score and in Futboal... Wins who Score more Goals and we are not particulary very good in that Deparmet in the last 4 months

another day ...another game KTF

We will rape City,they can't win shit.All the ''serious'' teams they play they fail to win or get a decent result.They can just play middle table teams or the relegation gang.

They beat us at the start of the season and twice last season. If we ever did beat them i doubt it would be rapage. I would just buzz if we did beat City, though i don't think it's going to be easy at all.

As we allmost knew when we drew mighty Chelsea we were pretty much outplayed in both matches. No supprise there you have a MUCH better team and you beat us easy without useing more strengh than you had to.

We got a nice adventure and we are all happy about that, first Danish team to go through the group stage in CL.

Thank you for the experience and the match and good luck in the rest of the tounament.

Must of been brilliant for you guys to go through the knockout stage, we couldn't finish at all. We still got through however now we got to focus on City, hopefully we can get some good luck there.

Really :goodpost:. I was happy for your team when they got through group stage. Your GK Wiland had a good game.

thanks ...and your English is excellent

They beat us at the start of the season and twice last season. If we ever did beat them i doubt it would be rapage. I would just buzz if we did beat City, though i don't think it's going to be easy at all.

Before those 3 defeats they haven't won in ages and we usually win against them on regular basis.I am confident if we show up we will win comfortably.

25 shots,0 goals.blink.gif

We have to be sharper,much more agressive .We lack ideas,I think that even Carlo himself doesn't know what to do.

In the quarters everything is possible,but it depends on our team,our form and fitness.

This group of players is definitely capable of winning the CL,but they have to be at their best.Right now,they are not.smile.gif

Before those 3 defeats they haven't won in ages and we usually win against them on regular basis.I am confident if we show up we will win comfortably.

I hope your right, i really do.