Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE'RE NOT TOTTENHAM OR THE ARSENAL... WE'RE NOT SCOUSERS BY THE SCORE....

Pretty sure its "bring on" not "we're not" ? halo.gif

Good news about Luiz, looking forward to seeing him play, and looking forward to see how Torres turns out now that all the pressure from Liverpool is gone.

Drogba better be feckin benched. Luiz and Ramires on, it would be great if we gave Torres a chance to go up front by himself. But i can't see ancelotti having the balls to put Torres on and leave Drogba off the bench.

I have a feeling Drogba will be on the bench.We don't want to carry on the mistakes of last week.

i believe Torres will score against Fulham,hopefully an early goal will lead to a Torres hat-trick and a gubbing for Fulham.

0-4

I want a big victory. A 4-0 would be perfect.

I want Ramires, David Luiz, Torres and Brana to score :eyebrows:

[Remember: Last time I said that I want Ramires to score against Bolton, and he did. Nostradamus says hello.]

I wish I shared the optimism of some of our fans, I simply cannot see us beating Fulham so easily! They're in very good form at the minute and have been difficult to beat at the Cottage; they've only lost three games at home all season in all competitions, which is a record equal to our own form at Stamford Bridge. We'll have to play well on Monday to win, let alone win 4-0...

I said the same thing to myself before the Bolton (away) and Sunderland (away) games.

I believe in this team and I think the lads and Carletto can finally find the stability and the constant they so much right now.