Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would play Ramires instead of Essien. But I suppose you didn't put Ramires on your sheet because he has been kinapped by the UFOs.

I thought we could play in 4-2-2, but it doesn't seem the be the case... But what are the odds to see Drogba on the bench...?

LOL

I'm eager to see our next match. One thing Carlo needs to do is to bench Drogba and show who's alpha male!

Stop with the tactics talk I don't think Carlo checks this forum to see what we think, and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he lined the same formation against Fulham.

Stupid international friendlies...if some of our players get injured I'm gonna...well nothing but it wouldn't be fair.

Loads of time for us to figure out the formation, we should try a straight up 4-4-2 with no diamond, see how that goes.

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Ash

Ramires Essien Lamps Malouda

Torres Drogba (Anelka if Carlo wants to send a message)

I agree, i think something very basic would be a good move to do.

Anyway i hope Chelsea can put the liverpool match aside, it was difficult for me today, as i got tormented by my friends and the whole school just for this Chelsea defeat against Liverpool. Chelsea all the way, never give em up. But i can garauntee Drogba will not be on the bench.

-----------------------Cech---------------------------

Bosingwa--------Luiz------------Terry----------Cole

-----------Ramires----Josh------Lampard----

-----------Anelka-----Torres--------Kalou-----

this is line up I would love to see against Fulham.... Drogba needs to be benched, and Essien too...these two guys were so bad lately and need to realize the first 11 spot is not guaranteed to anyone...

-----------------------Cech---------------------------

Bosingwa--------Luiz------------Terry----------Cole

-----------Ramires----Josh------Lampard----

-----------Anelka-----Torres--------Kalou-----

this is line up I would love to see against Fulham.... Drogba needs to be benched, and Essien too...these two guys were so bad lately and need to realize the first 11 spot is not guaranteed to anyone...

Decent line up, though i disagree with Kalou put there. And yeah i totally agree about Drogba and Essien, they need to learn it's not garuanteed for anyone. But could you honestly see Ancelotti having the balls to bench Drogba?, Essien maybe.

I agree, i think something very basic would be a good move to do.

Anyway i hope Chelsea can put the liverpool match aside, it was difficult for me today, as i got tormented by my friends and the whole school just for this Chelsea defeat against Liverpool. Chelsea all the way, never give em up. But i can garauntee Drogba will not be on the bench.

Be strong mate, know what you mean. I only know two Chelsea fans and one of them is my brother. Rest are Manchester United fans, which is a real shame. They never understand that referees pamper them and can't admit the obvious fact that they've been lucky. In all honesty, if Chelsea doesn't win the title I hope it's Manchester City. Couldn't stand ManU fans rubbing it, or Arsenal fans for that matter. Disgusting bunch of wankers they are. Come on Chels! KTBFFH

On topic: Why'd you want to bench Essien? I honestly think he has been doing fine or not worse then anyone else in midfield. He is a DMF not a creative midfielder, we really lack a player with flare and vision in midfield and thats where our woes start. Against Fulham compulsory win and let's keep fingers crossed no Chelsea player gets injured during this utterly pointless international friendlies.(Estonia meets Bulgaria, woo!)

Decent line up, though i disagree with Kalou put there. And yeah i totally agree about Drogba and Essien, they need to learn it's not garuanteed for anyone. But could you honestly see Ancelotti having the balls to bench Drogba?, Essien maybe.

Anelka and Kalou could switch places during the match...

But is Drogba coach or Carlo? I don't see the point playing Drogba every game, well he did score 9 goals ( lot from penalties) but his form on last 5-7 games was awful....Drogba BENCH!!! ESSIEN BENCH!!!

p.s. same thing is with Essien, his form during the whole season is poor...

I am worried about lack of news about Ramires ,,,wasn't mentioned as injured and not even on the bench ...Hope there isn't a serious issue .

We could have used his energy yesterday.

Yeah me too... I can't find any informations on the internet, even not a single hearsay... This isn't normal. The Board should wake the fuck up. Lampard, Zhirkov and now Ramires.

Be strong mate, know what you mean. I only know two Chelsea fans and one of them is my brother. Rest are Manchester United fans, which is a real shame. They never understand that referees pamper them and can't admit the obvious fact that they've been lucky. In all honesty, if Chelsea doesn't win the title I hope it's Manchester City. Couldn't stand ManU fans rubbing it, or Arsenal fans for that matter. Disgusting bunch of wankers they are. Come on Chels! KTBFFH

On topic: Why'd you want to bench Essien? I honestly think he has been doing fine or not worse then anyone else in midfield. He is a DMF not a creative midfielder, we really lack a player with flare and vision in midfield and thats where our woes start. Against Fulham compulsory win and let's keep fingers crossed no Chelsea player gets injured during this utterly pointless international friendlies.(Estonia meets Bulgaria, woo!)

Absalout same, if it's not Chelsea, i'd rather it be Man City. Though don't worry always been a Chelsea supporter, die being one.

And about Essien, Essien is and always has been my favourite player, but eversince he recovered from an injury it's like he can't play how he used to. I'm really worried about him, he has had plenty of time to recover, do you reckon this is permanent?. I hope not, and we are kinda lacking flare. Essien is pretty creative even when he's not meant to be. And as a defensive midfield he hasn't done his best. He can't run his fastest anymore, has he had an injury lower body?. Though i just don't think this is the same Essien, i hope this is nothing serious. But for the time being i think we should bench Essien.

Anelka and Kalou could switch places during the match...

But is Drogba coach or Carlo? I don't see the point playing Drogba every game, well he did score 9 goals ( lot from penalties) but his form on last 5-7 games was awful....Drogba BENCH!!! ESSIEN BENCH!!!

p.s. same thing is with Essien, his form during the whole season is poor...

Rotation is important, but i would rather have Malouda on honestly. But at the end of the day it's carlos decision. Drogba and Essien should be benched i agree on that.

1 P.Cech (Goalkeeper)

17 J.Bosingwa (Right Wing-Back)

4 David Luiz (Center Back)

26 J.Terry (Center Back)

3 A.Cole (Left Back)

5 M.Essien (Defensive Midfielder)

8 F.Lampard (Center Midfielder)

15 F.Malouda (Left Midfielder)

21 S.Kalou (Right Wing)

39 N.Anelka (Second Top)

9 F.Torres (Center Forward)

Carlo needs to grow a pair and drop Drogba and Mikel. Mikel just slows us up and cant see a forward pass, lets hope Ramires is ok and can play and put Essien in the holding role. Play Torres through the middle with Anelka and Malouda out wide, I would also play Brana at right back with Sideshow Bob next to JT.

C'mon the Chelsea give our neighbours a footballing lesson!!