Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

People stop working in Brazil to watch this derby. Here its game is now as "O Dérbi Londrino".

You're joking aren't you? In England it's not considerd major. But then it's not a match that involves the beloved Liverpool,Arse or man u. Even Newcastle v Sunderland is considered bigger than this.

I think it's good to get on with your neighbours anyway. I mean we loaned them Kakuta,you wouldn't see that often from local neighbours.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My greatest fear is that Droba will upset the dressing room if Torres permantly takes over his place.

Drogs should realise he is not untouchable. But as you said, he might not do it and be childish. Better not. It is down to the manager and players themselves.

Who confirmed it? CFC site has nothing.

Almost had a heartattack an hour ago. Couple of weeks ago me and my brother ordered pair of football boots each. But we ordered it through our family member because my card was rejected for some reason. As the delivery goes to the address of the card holder, he brought the shoes to us. They had pre-opened it (in a way you couldn't tell) and switched the boots inside with kid sized used old ones. I was totally devistated for a minute or two till I saw the camera and they started laughing. What a day.. happy Valentines.

Who confirmed it? CFC site has nothing.

Almost had a heartattack an hour ago. Couple of weeks ago me and my brother ordered pair of football boots each. But we ordered it through our family member because my card was rejected for some reason. As the delivery goes to the address of the card holder, he brought the shoes to us. They had pre-opened it (in a way you couldn't tell) and switched the boots inside with kid sized used old ones. I was totally devistated for a minute or two till I saw the camera and they started laughing. What a day.. happy Valentines.

SSN now. Good job by CA. Drogba has been dreadful all season. Needs to be dropped.

My greatest fear is that Droba will upset the dressing room if Torres permantly takes over his place.

Drogba needs some rest. He played in a terrible condition, I think he will be pleased that he will get some rest. :D

Fulham v Chelsea line-ups

Fulham: Schwarzer, Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Duff, Sidwell, Murphy, Dempsey, Johnson, Dembele. Subs: Stockdale, Kelly, Pantsil, Gera, Gudjohnsen, Greening, Davies.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, David Luiz, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Anelka, Torres, Malouda. Subs: Turnbull, Drogba, Mikel, Ferreira, Kalou, McEachran, Sala.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Carlo found his balls blue%20scalf.gif.

I think he realises Torres is at his best as a lone forward. Malouda, Anelka and Frank Lampard will need to perform.

C'mon Chels !

According to the official website we're playing in the diamond formation with Malouda as the man behind the strikers, interesting..

Don't like Ivanovic at right-back in the diamond formation though.. but then again, Bos is injured. We need constant width from our right and left-back and they need to be good on the ball.