Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys we got some good news, Man United beat Man City, well to be honest i wasn't happy about it when i was watching the match sayin that i hate United, but when the table got brought up i was happy. If we win against Fulham, we are only 2 points behind City, there could be another chance for us, and especially since we will be playing city, haha just think if we could beat City and jump in front of them, aswell as winning our other matches. Would be great, but fighting for 3rd place lets you forget about Tottenham, well maybe. But still it gives us a little bit of a second chance of advantage, lets hope we can take it this time.

Guys we got some good news, Man United beat Man City, well to be honest i wasn't happy about it when i was watching the match sayin that i hate United, but when the table got brought up i was happy. If we win against Fulham, we are only 2 points behind City, there could be another chance for us, and especially since we will be playing city, haha just think if we could beat City and jump in front of them, aswell as winning our other matches. Would be great, but fighting for 3rd place lets you forget about Tottenham, well maybe. But still it gives us a little bit of a second chance of advantage, lets hope we can take it this time.

I dont understant your point. Spurs is who are fighting with us for the 4th place. It doesnt make diffetence be 2nd, 3th or 4th. United bating City was a bad result for us, since the PL is dead in the water now.

Scum win today and god help us we loose Monday...somehow fuck knows how considering they were down the bottom at one point be bloody 3 behind...

Hopfully Sunderland can do us a favour later as well..

Cup final games yada yada cant drop points now! And hopfully pressure do us some good!

It was a good result for us. Title was long gone. This helps us climb the table. We are 5 behind City with TWO games in hand. If we beat Fulham and our next opponent we will be third. We should aim for 2nd or 3rd. Every spot gives extra money to the club aswell as no stupid qualifiers prior to group stages. Rather hope Tottenham collapse or Arsenal for that matter.

I dont understant your point. Spurs is who are fighting with us for the 4th place. It doesnt make diffetence be 2nd, 3th or 4th. United bating City was a bad result for us, since the PL is dead in the water now.

Well it was dead in the water anyway, there was no chance of us getting first, Man United have probably already won it, you just got to accept that. All i'm saying is if we beat fullham we arent far behind Man City, who knows Man City could get some bad luck, they have had it before, and it could strike anytime. And if we ever did jump into 3rd place that would be great for us. Sure enough Tottenham could come 4th if Man City ever did get such bad luck, but even if Tottenham ended up coming 3rd, we would be 4th, so we still finish in top 4 afterall. That's all i'm pointing out, may be a bit unbelievable, but football has its moments.

Lets hope Sunderland get a result against Tottenham. Would help us.

Pool drew, now they are five points behind with us having TWO games in hand. Will shut them up for some time if we win on Monday. Now let's hope for Tottenham to slip.

Edit:

Spurs will be without Gareth Bale (back), Rafael van der Vaart (calf) and Luka Modric (appendix).

Peter Crouch did not report for England duty thanks to a back injury he picked up against Bolton and is also a doubt for this game.

Jonathan Woodgate came through a reserve match in midweek and is available but fellow defenders Ledley King (groin) and Younes Kaboul (knee) are unavailable.

Come on cats!

Looking forward to this as this was my first away game ever that I went to last season. Remember that the 8 Bells was shut and went to another pub, can't remember the name, can remember meeting Sam aka 'We Hate Scouse' as I had 2 tickets and selling one to him for his mate. .

As far as this time goes, we just need to concentrate, get the win, be happy with a 1-0, and don't pay any attention to other results that happened at the weekend, just give 110%.

It should be a lovely game, as it is being played on Valentine :D However, it will be another boring West London derby, I think. As long as we win I don't really care though.

The pressure is on.

Exactly! Although we have a hate relationship its a nice day!! And they should be nice to us and just give us a few goals,couple of OGs maybe.That sorta thing.

Be sad times if not! Sure they wont mind and the fans be understanding and Im very good at talking pure crap

Nothing else is expected.

Man i honeslty think we have lost this. Sunderland was Tottenhams hardest fixture... and they have won it. While we got to face Man U and City, they are vs'n Black Pool and West Ham. I had a look at the rest of the fixtures and it's unbelievably just the same, Spurs got this one, but ah nevermind. Ima just wait for next season.

Exactly! Although we have a hate relationship its a nice day!! And they should be nice to us and just give us a few goals,couple of OGs maybe.That sorta thing.

Be sad times if not! Sure they wont mind and the fans be understanding and Im very good at talking pure crap

That's the job Duffer and Eidur should do, the love is still there I believe :D

Dear, Gudjohnsen playing against Chelsea FC again, sounds so strange.

That's the job Duffer and Eidur should do, the love is still there I believe :D

Dear, Gudjohnsen playing against Chelsea FC again, sounds so strange.

Yeh he's been doing the rounds a bit.

Exactly! Dont score against us be nice and score for us! Plenty of others have done it for Man U