Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

That c*nt Dempsey better keep his elbows in check this time.

Good that you bring that up, because in my opinion Clint is the biggest threat against us on that pitch, he's been playing on good form this season, lets hope he can't beat us.

EXCLUSIVE: Drogba SET TO BE DROPED!!!

Drogba set to be dropped for Fulham clash as Ancelotti looks to cater for £50m Torres

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1DvA6suYF

News is wrong a lot, i wont be believing till it's pretty much clarified on the Chelsea site. But if it's true then thank god.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U know what.... I love that Drogba and Terry Feal the Horror to be Droped to the Bench.... Because they really need to feal that to be a Better player... in Special Drogba...

Now Only Lampard an Cech have the Spot Sure for Now... but.. Lampard will feal when Kaka, Cesc o Sneijder Arrive.....

Competition is Good for Business

COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO WIN THIS ONE!!

PD: Have Valentine Day to all my Friends at talkchelsea.net blue%20scalf.gif

<br />If Torres fails to score tonight, he will start being labelled as a flop, which I can't take. But he will score tonight, and twice. Mark my words.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Arghh...too much pressure. All I ask is that Ancelotti puts out the best line-up to get a result. If Chelsea wins and Torres contributes, either through goals or good play or both, then I'll be over the moon.

If Torres fails to score tonight, he will start being labelled as a flop, which I can't take. But he will score tonight, and twice. Mark my words.

this is the problem with the media , they never give a player the chance to settle in , if this was a 5million pound transfer there would be no words of flop being mentioned after 10 games of not scoring. I remember People writing of the Drog in his first two seasons here because he cost 24million and look how that turned out.

I think Torres wil come good once he has learned our style of play etc and he has still got alot to prove as i sitll see him as a bindipper :rolleyes:

I don't know why but I have quite a strong feeling Nando will score tonight and so will start repaying his worth.

I am expecting a boring and a pretty tough game for us. Although it should be a lovely match, as it is Valentine today :D

If Torres fails to score tonight, he will start being labelled as a flop, which I can't take. But he will score tonight, and twice. Mark my words.

Mate, not If he dont score, but If he play bad of course he will start being labelled as a flop. We paid 50m for him, so the press and other teams supporters wish him to be a huge flop.

Mate, not If he dont score, but If he play bad of course he will start being labelled as a flop. We paid 50m for him, so the press and other teams supporters wish him to be a huge flop.

He has to score. It doesn't matter how good he performs. I'd rather see him play bad and score a goal, than see him play well and fail to score again.

A striker should score, that's a striker's job. The defenders and the midfielders have to play well, strikers must score. If he plays well but fails to score, everyone will still be saying: 'he's not worth the money he was bought for', 'he's not as good as he used to be' etc etc.

The media would still put it on him if he never scored. They are all on about highlights, the media just think a 50 million Striker has to score at least 3 every game. People are just way overcreditted but in a bad way, so Torres could still get stick if he played well but didn't score. I mean look at the Fifa games, noticed how on every team the striker has the most rating, especially Rooney, he has like 95 on fifa manager 11, and its the same for all other fifa's, when it's clearly obvious Wayne is not the best for Man United, he's just in the lime light and the highlight of the match. And the highlight of football is goals, it always comes first. But that's why the public and media would still say Torres is a flop and not a worth 50 million striker if he never scored, but played well. But lets hope Torres gets some goals in, and i just hope chelsea can pull off a win here, because we desperately need it.

Is there any rivalry against fulham ?

Are you kidding? This is the most fierce derby in world football. Fenerbache v Galatasary pales in comparison to this.

Fulham v Chelsea is known as 'El classico' and watched worldwide by billions.:)

Hope Torres scores or it'll start getting like the Sutton situation where his price tag was weighing him down. So the media make out anyway.

If we're set up in the right way and create for him he'll have a field day.

Media can say whatever they want.

We were there to see Malouda, Drogba, Mikel & even Ramires prove us wrong. We've learnt to be patient.

I know, ill admit a lot of players don't get taken down by Media, and i don't care about anyone else who decides to listen and complain at Torres. I'm mostly just concerned about Torres since he's came to a new club, and you never know he could still have big doubts, and with all the media against him it could be enough to push buttons.

Are you kidding? This is the most fierce derby in world football. Fenerbache v Galatasary pales in comparison to this.

Fulham v Chelsea is known as 'El classico' and watched worldwide by billions.:)

Hope Torres scores or it'll start getting like the Sutton situation where his price tag was weighing him down. So the media make out anyway.

If we're set up in the right way and create for him he'll have a field day.

People stop working in Brazil to watch this derby. Here its game is now as "O Dérbi Londrino".