Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouce back time!!! Put this shite loss behind us,watch the 'sack Carlo' yap die down again and get ourselves back in the fight for third and so forth...and make this loss a one off rather then the beginning of a shit run again

Tough game etc,derby but hopfully all be good! Hopfully points dropped at the weekend we can for once take advantage off!

Wont watch this, valentines day just has to be spent with my woman really but i'm hardly looking forward to this anyway, only the champions league can be achieved now, league wise. I'm actually getting worried we wont make it there. This season is basically a write off and i can't believe what's happened since beating blackburn away. Our best start in 5 years turned into our worst season for 8... gutting.

Next season, we better get it right. We have the players, we just need the formation to be 4-4-2 and everyone to get involved in the game. Everyone plays 4-4-2 so why can't we? we have awesome players and given the chance, we'll excel i'm sure.

I think we'll smash Fulham 4-0 but then we'll probably get knocked out the fa cup and lose the next one, the inconsistency is shocking.

I think its time to put Drogs on the bench, he has done next to nothing lately, make him fight for his place back.

Also Drop Bosingwa, he is so frustrating for words.

This is the team we should play at Fullham.

-------------------------Cech---------------------------

Ivanovic--------Luiz------------Terry----------Cole

-----------Essien----Ramires------Lampard----

-----------Anelka-----Torres--------Malouda-----

Subs

Hilario

Bosingwa

Bruma

Mikel

McEachran

Kalou

Drogba

Bouce back time!!! Put this shite loss behind us,watch the 'sack Carlo' yap die down again and get ourselves back in the fight for third and so forth...and make this loss a one off rather then the beginning of a shit run again

Tough game etc,derby but hopfully all be good! Hopfully points dropped at the weekend we can for once take advantage off!

well said layla and I know how you hurting today

Loads of time for us to figure out the formation, we should try a straight up 4-4-2 with no diamond, see how that goes.

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Ash

Ramires Essien Lamps Malouda

Torres Drogba (Anelka if Carlo wants to send a message)

It pains me to say this but Drogba should be dropped from the starting eleven.

Carlo dropped him to the bench against Man Utd last season and he came on hungry. Maybe it'll work again. Not likely though, Carlo said that he'll try to make Drogba Torres work.

The thing about Torres that terrified me was that he seemed uninterested in the game, he was going half-speed on some plays.

I think its time to put Drogs on the bench, he has done next to nothing lately, make him fight for his place back.

Also Drop Bosingwa, he is so frustrating for words.

This is the team we should play at Fullham.

-------------------------Cech---------------------------

Ivanovic--------Luiz------------Terry----------Cole

-----------Essien----Ramires------Lampard----

-----------Anelka-----Torres--------Malouda-----

Subs

Hilario

Bosingwa

Bruma

Mikel

McEachran

Kalou

Drogba

This line-up is godlike. We should try it.

On topic: I think it's going to be a compulsory win for us, has to be. I can see us win 3-0 or 3-1. KTBFFH