Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overlooked that one.

Oh he was the best player in the world by a mile, The answer to all of Chelsea's problems!

If the likes of Petr Cech made a mistake it was because Carlo wasn't playing Kakuta!

Whether Kakuta was the answer to any of our problems is insignificant. Calls for Ancelotti to pick McEachran because he'd improve our play are identical to the ones asking for a Kakuta start back during our "bad moment".

No shit.

Most Chelsea fans (99%) do see them as a kid brother, like ray said. As the 2nd most successful english team of the millennium, we deserve bigger rivals. In other words, teams who compete for the same trophies.

You can't be serious with your posts.

So United and Liverpool are our rivals since we made it big time,but 8 years back the rivalry we had with Tottenham and Arsenal is fading away?

Yeah so we are massive now Barcelona is our rival right? Please.

Edited by True_Blue

Hey guys did you see how good McEachran did today for the under 21's against Italy?. I saw the highlights and holy fuck, some of the balls he handed in for the strikers were amazing. Just a shame every striker fucked it up.

You can't be serious with your posts.

So United and Liverpool are our rivals since we made it big time,but 8 years back the rivalry we had with Tottenham and Arsenal is fading away?

Yeah so we are massive now Barcelona is our rival right? Please.

^ What's all this about barca & united Lmao. You are putting words in my mouth.

I'm just implying fulham are not competitive rivals.

Everyone from the same part of the country are rivals, hell.... even QPR still sing their we hate Chelsea song, i heard it the other day. When Fulham beat us in 05/06, their fans ran onto the pitch and went mad. They didn't do it when they beat man utd or arsenal or liverpool.

There will always be the west london derby, whether its a rivalry or not, it's still bigger than a normal game. They certainly hate us.

Hey guys did you see how good McEachran did today for the under 21's against Italy?. I saw the highlights and holy fuck, some of the balls he handed in for the strikers were amazing. Just a shame every striker fucked it up.

He made some delisious passes to the strickers his 1 to Sinclair was superb.

He has jumped from U17's to U21's in the space of 6 months whats to say he wont jump further within the next 6?

A good display from Jack Cork aswell (why oh why cant we give him a chance)

If someone fucks up it will be because Lukaku isn't on the pitch :wank2:

Really looking forwards to this game now, just to get the Liverpool game out of the system, hopefully Torres starts this one and Luiz... Do you think we need to change our formation back, or just personnel?

I think we should play a straight 4-4-2 with wide man. We've tried the diamond a lot and never really grasped it.

I know so many people have written down formations but.....

Ivanovic - Luiz - JT - Cole

Bosingwa/Kalou or Anelka - Essien - Lampard - Malouda

Torres - Drogba

I'd just love to see that.

Edited by OllieCFC

I think we should play a straight 4-4-2 with wide man. We've tried the diamond a lot and never really grasped it.

I know so many people have written down formations but.....

Ivanovic - Luiz - JT - Cole

Bosingwa/Kalou or Anelka - Essien - Lampard - Malouda

Torres - Drogba

I'd just love to see that.

I'd love to see that too, if Fulham play 4-5-1 against us though, do you think that could cause lots of problems if we do decide to play a flat 4-4-2?

Well if it's not working, Anelka or Kalou (whoever plays) can just go up and change it to a 4-3-3 back so you'd have Lamps, Essien and Malouda in the middle and the 3 up top. Can be switched about but Fulham should be more concerned about our team because we aint gonna play for a draw, we'll play a team to simply win the match. Our 4 defenders can cope with Johnson, Duff and Dempsey i'd imagine. Can their defence cope with out attack? Will be hard for them.

I'd love to see that too, if Fulham play 4-5-1 against us though, do you think that could cause lots of problems if we do decide to play a flat 4-4-2?

I think Fulham have been playing a 4-4-2, or at least a 4-4-1-1, and Dempsey as a forward/second striker with Dembele.

He made some delisious passes to the strickers his 1 to Sinclair was superb.

He has jumped from U17's to U21's in the space of 6 months whats to say he wont jump further within the next 6?

A good display from Jack Cork aswell (why oh why cant we give him a chance)

Haha what a jump. Can't wait to see what he will be like in a few years. He should be a great player, especially if he gets all his confidence to.

I'm always eager for us to play our next match. Not sure about formation, but perhaps 4-3-3 would be best with Drogba on the bench. I'd also like to see Mceachran playing.

It would be nice for Torres to score his first goal. The longer he doesn't manage to score more pressure will build up. Time to let out that anger from Liver...Shitpool game.

KTBFFH!:cfc:

Ivanovic made a great cross for Serbia's goal against Israel. I'd rather see him as our right back then Bosingwa.

At least there were not injuries or none that I heard of. Can't wait for the Fulham game.

Is Kakuta eligible to play?

Kakuta surley wont play we would have been almighty stupid to let that happen.

This will be a big game for us as potentially we will be in 5th place at the time with the bindippers 3 points behind us. Alot of you are saying Drogba on the Bench and Josh starting this wont happen Carlo has had plenty of chances to do this and he has done it once and that was only because Drogba had malaria.

the team will be the same as started against liverpool.