Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Man i honeslty think we have lost this. Sunderland was Tottenhams hardest fixture... and they have won it. While we got to face Man U and City, they are vs'n Black Pool and West Ham. I had a look at the rest of the fixtures and it's unbelievably just the same, Spurs got this one, but ah nevermind. Ima just wait for next season.

I don't think that we have any hard fixtures except, Man Utd, City and Everton, but it is on the last day. Spurs haven't beat us at home for 21 years.

Who knows really, Torres usualy does ok against utd. We just need to find our game.

But it is a frustrating season when we are fighting for place with fucking Spurs.

Exactly! Although we have a hate relationship its a nice day!! And they should be nice to us and just give us a few goals,couple of OGs maybe.That sorta thing.

Be sad times if not! Sure they wont mind and the fans be understanding and Im very good at talking pure crap

If Paintsil plays, then maybe we will see one. :D

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i honeslty think we have lost this. Sunderland was Tottenhams hardest fixture... and they have won it. While we got to face Man U and City, they are vs'n Black Pool and West Ham. I had a look at the rest of the fixtures and it's unbelievably just the same, Spurs got this one, but ah nevermind. Ima just wait for next season.

Disgaree there mate, I think their games on paper are probably tougher than ours. They've got 3 away games that they could easily lose - us, Liverpool and City, as well as Arsenal at home (date of that game isn't confirmed). If they play Arsenal while the arse are still in with a shot at the title, I could see them losing that one as well. Our toughest game will be United at OT, but by the time we play them, they might already have the league won and therefore go into the game with nothing to play for. We've got some potentially tricky games aside from that, but the three toughest - Spurs, City and United are all at home.

What we have to ensure is that we don't drop points in games we should be winning, and that includes Monday at Fulham. I'm not particularly confident, but I think with Branislav at right back and Luiz in the centre our defence will be shored up and we'll take back a scrappy win.

Disgaree there mate, I think their games on paper are probably tougher than ours. They've got 3 away games that they could easily lose - us, Liverpool and City, as well as Arsenal at home (date of that game isn't confirmed). If they play Arsenal while the arse are still in with a shot at the title, I could see them losing that one as well. Our toughest game will be United at OT, but by the time we play them, they might already have the league won and therefore go into the game with nothing to play for. We've got some potentially tricky games aside from that, but the three toughest - Spurs, City and United are all at home.

What we have to ensure is that we don't drop points in games we should be winning, and that includes Monday at Fulham. I'm not particularly confident, but I think with Branislav at right back and Luiz in the centre our defence will be shored up and we'll take back a scrappy win.

Just hope we got a good crowd, rather than last time haha. Though to be honest you have a point, i forgot to look at home and away. It's just Carlo's got big pressure on him, cud he actually handle getting us into 4th place?.

Well it was dead in the water anyway, there was no chance of us getting first, Man United have probably already won it, you just got to accept that. All i'm saying is if we beat fullham we arent far behind Man City, who knows Man City could get some bad luck, they have had it before, and it could strike anytime. And if we ever did jump into 3rd place that would be great for us. Sure enough Tottenham could come 4th if Man City ever did get such bad luck, but even if Tottenham ended up coming 3rd, we would be 4th, so we still finish in top 4 afterall. That's all i'm pointing out, may be a bit unbelievable, but football has its moments.

Lets hope Sunderland get a result against Tottenham. Would help us.

Im really afraid about our place in next CL...; Carlo, Carlo...:whistling:

Thats the problem mate, in this season we cant look to the table and count a game against Wolves as a win anymore. Every single game will be difficult. I get a feelling that we will drop points against Fulham.Right now I would bet my money on Spurs ending in 4th position. Im afraid Torres is right a problem, not a solution, since Carlo will try use Drogba and him again, and nobody knows if thats going to work. Carlo also said that he have time to make some experiments...he is really stupid, because we are not in a positiont that allow us to make experiments.

I hope they prove me wrong and Torres and Drogba score 4 goals playing together on monday.

I dont understant your point. Spurs is who are fighting with us for the 4th place. It doesnt make diffetence be 2nd, 3th or 4th. United bating City was a bad result for us, since the PL is dead in the water now.

Really?

The title is out of our reach, so we can only aim to finish as high as possible. Plus, the difference between finishing 2nd/3rd or 4th is a couple of million of pounds, and automatic Champions League qualification.

So I don't understand your point.

I don't know if this is against the rules, but it is funny.

http://www.friendsof...p?topic=10039.0

Hahahahaha.

I stopped reading after noticing that 2 of the first 5 had peg legs. Maybe they should've just stayed the fuck down all them years.

EDIT: Read the rest of the page, a few don't even hate us, how cute :P Well i don't hate Fulham either because they are a pretty shit football team who beat Tottenham 4-0 in the FA Cup. What's to hate? lol.

Edited by OllieCFC

Thats the problem mate, in this season we cant look to the table and count a game against Wolves as a win anymore. Every single game will be difficult. I get a feelling that we will drop points against Fulham.Right now I would bet my money on Spurs ending in 4th position. Im afraid Torres is right a problem, not a solution, since Carlo will try use Drogba and him again, and nobody knows if thats going to work. Carlo also said that he have time to make some experiments...he is really stupid, because we are not in a positiont that allow us to make experiments.

I hope they prove me wrong and Torres and Drogba score 4 goals playing together on monday.

Yes but you can count what teams are going to be the bigger challenge, so if we were playing West Ham and Man United as the next 2 fixtures, your obviously going to class Man United as more chance of losing. But i do see your point, this season has been unpredictable especially Wolves, who seem to beat the best teams but lose to everyone else. Carlo has to experiment, i don't know with Drogba, but he's gotta work out where to place Torres and who to back him up. I'm not too confident with this season, i'm mostly looking towards next season. However Drogba should be benched and learn that he' going to have to earn his first 11 badge, who knows it could work. Better then playing him all the time and watching him fail.