Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're like our kid brother aren't they?

Need a different Chelsea to turn up to the one that turned up yesterday most definitely. My friend who's a Fulham supporter reckons that Torres will score.

Actually they are our direct rival (meaning closest in terms of geography).And i hate the club,horrible little cunts.

Actually they are our direct rival (meaning closest in terms of geography)

No shit.

Most Chelsea fans (99%) do see them as a kid brother, like ray said. As the 2nd most successful english team of the millennium, we deserve bigger rivals. In other words, teams who compete for the same trophies.

How well do you think Josh McEachran will play, playing behind the strikers?

From what I've heard and seen, I think he'd have no trouble adapting. We all know his ability to find a great pass, the England u21 coach, Stuart Pierce was raving on about him today after the match. He's that spark of creativity we lack in our ageing & predictable midfield.

Oh he was the best player in the world by a mile, The answer to all of Chelsea's problems!

If the likes of Petr Cech made a mistake it was because Carlo wasn't playing Kakuta!

This sounds now like Kakuta isn't a Chelsea player anymore and he is now playing in 2nd French league.

He demonstrated last week pretty well what he is capable of.

But has McEachran not demonstrated and proven this with all of his appearances to date?

I've given up discussing stuff that I'm 99% sure ain't going to happen :mellow:

This is probably better suited for another thread but Marseille v Chelsea killed all the hope I had for youth getting chances under the current management.

I've given up discussing stuff that I'm 99% sure ain't going to happen :mellow:

This is probably better suited for another thread but Marseille v Chelsea killed all the hope I had for youth getting chances under the current management.

Mm, perhaps you're right.

But faith is a cruel illusion, unfortunately it still blinds us (me being the case & point :lol: )