Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

That is contradicting in a way, how do you know what Chelsea will be like in the long term with Carlo in charge? He managed 2 seasons and won the double in his first ever season in the EPL, seems short term to me, and that's how Chelsea runs their business, in the short term.

Again: he stayed 14 years in Italy and won only one Seria A. He is not a long term coach.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a case study in why everyone hates Chelsea. Sometimes, I hate us as well.

I got pretty pissed on chatango that was on while I was watching us play...it sends a very ugly picture to the world and ruins our image.

Again: he stayed 14 years in Italy and won only one Seria A. He is not a long term coach.

you are very knowlegeable about Italiain football ,, Please let us know ,,,before you became such a passionate Chelsea which Italian team did you support. btw you never told us when you were converted to the Blues

Yeah we realised that after two seasons and two major trophies.

Not necessarily, mate. As I've said before, I do believe that Carlo was hired just to bring us UCL glory in a short term project. And Roman could feel that it is the moment to put an end to this short term aim.

What the fuck? really!

eldinho, if you believed in last news you posted, then you should believe in this:

- Neymar tops the list as marquee signing for #CFC. Team will be rebuilt around Torres to satisfy Abramovich's vanity purchase.

- #CFC have already instigated plans to sign 5 new players this summer. All of whom have been approved/recommended by Hiddink.

- Hiddink will be coach of Turkey until after June 4th qf. Then be announced as Director of Football at #CFC followed by Van Basten as coach.

- Carlo Ancelotti leaves #CFC. As I said he woud some 3 months ago. What a bloody shambles of a club. Hiddink/Van Basten will succeed him.

Ian McGarry is just talking bullshit to make Chelsea look like the bad guys who doesnt respect managers. I dont believe it.

Apparently he knows his stuff.

Again, people stop to say that we've sacked Carlo because we didn't win anything !! We don't know why Roman has done that. That could also because he don't see in Ancelotti a long term manager...

Well you are the one who is boring now with that long term manager.

For example Porto changed many managers since Pinto da Costa is there, but they have won over 50 trophies

you are very knowlegeable about Italiain football ,, Please let us know ,,,before you became such a passionate Chelsea which Italian team did you support. btw you never told us when you were converted to the Blues

Italian football is popular in Brazil. I love sports, not only football. Love volley, basketball, tennis, athletics, gymnastics and swimming. I'm not as some of you that believe football = english football. Italian football is now boring, but I keep watching Bundesliga and some games of La Liga.

I'm not judging Carlo base in this 2 years at Chelsea.tiphat.gif

Are you seriously asking me what is wrong with failure? And for a man who you claim knows nothing about football, he has won more trophies with his decision making in the since he arrived at Stamford Bridge than any other English side except Man Utd who are the worlds largest club. Who cares how many coaches, it isnt important, winning is important, trophies are important and if it means that we need a new manager every season to achieve this then sobeit.

Yes i am!. Because your not gonna win titels every year. He still dont no shit about football, he buyes people who knows. The problem is nobody questions the guy, this is not a toy but a club!. His problem is lack of

respect for people around him, but lets just agree we disagree.

Italian football is popular in Brazil. I love sports, not only football. Love volley, basketball, tennis, athletics, gymnastics and swimming. I'm not as some of you that believe football = english football. Italian football is now boring, but I keep watching Bundesliga and some games of La Liga.

I'm not judging Carlo base in this 2 years at Chelsea.tiphat.gif

why not answer the question I asked you?

How about you attack the message and not the messenger. Address the statistics/FACT placed in front of you.

I have noticed a trend amongst carlo fans, they often tend to ignore the real issue and focus on the irrelevant

More than you twat. Now go support Roma.

I'm afraid that you insulted many fans with your previous post, and you insulted me now.

I actually "support" Roma.