Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you attack the message and not the messenger. Address the statistics/FACT placed in front of you.

I have noticed a trend amongst carlo fans, they often tend to ignore the real issue and focus on the irrelevant

I was asking him a question ...not you,,,

So what would you preconize me ? To shut my mouth ?

No, but you were the one of the group who told "us" that we are boring and have no arguments.

Now you are boring us here, with something irrelevant. Partly I agree. It would be nice to see someone who would stay for longer time. But "long-term manager" is't the only solution for Chelsea right now. There are many important decisions to be taken too.

So what would you preconize me ? To shut my mouth ?

:lol:

I've got to to say Killamanjaro, you've stayed quite calm through this fiasco. Looking at both sides of the argument, I'm quite convinced that relieving Carlo maybe Roman's way of admitting a mistake. I have no doubts that he does care for this club, he's shown that by splashing out £75million in January when we were 15-points off the title.

The next manager's hiring will not be Champions League driven. It'll be someone who will be better for this club, that in turn will guide to Champions League glory.

Now I'm asking you to focus on the real issue. That's the point of a civil and intellectual debate

since you arrived 2weeks ago ...all you have posted is the same argument for getting rid of Ancelotti ,,its done so enjoy ,,,,

your opinions are shared by our expert board ...you might explain the term civil to your friend Henriques

Edited by zolayes

The real question is, would Carlo have been sacked if we won a trophy this year? I believe not, so what's all this bollocks saying he wasn't sacked due to lack of results?

No, but you were the one of the group who told "us" that we are boring and have no arguments.

Now you are boring us here, with something irrelevant. Partly I agree. It would be nice to see someone who would stay for longer time. But "long-term manager" is't the only solution for Chelsea right now. There are many important decisions to be taken too.

The thing I thought that was boring, is that to explain x times why we don't need a better coach than Carlo yet people still asked the 'anti-Ancelotti' who better was availabale. If I've misspoken myself, then my bad.

Anyway, I know to have stability, a long term manager (oops, I've said it XD ) isn't the only solution. The stability also roots in the decisions and the philosophy of the board.

In any case, nothing will change unless a few of the players follow Carlo out. This generation of players are done and it's time to regenerate. Perhaps one of the factors in letting Carlo go was because of his insistence big changes weren't necessary. If the board and owner disagree with the manager on this fundamental point, I can't see how the manager can stay on.

It's a very good point raised here !! I didn't think about that before...

Like you said, Carlo insisted that big changes weren't necessary. Furthermore, he claims that after their 30 years, players are still youngs. So maybe, Roman believes that we need a lot of news and youngs players. So if these two guys are disagreed and that their 'philosophy' isn't the same, that won't work... Therefor someone has to clear the way...

since you arrived 2weeks ago ...all you have posted is the same argument for getting rid of Ancelotti ,,its done so enjoy ,,,,

your opinions are shared by our expert board

It's better to have a repetitive but sound and convincing argument backed up with facts and statistics.

If my points were actually addressed objectively and the same old stale and tired argument were not recycled by the carlo camp (double,injury-crisis,thin squad,stability etc) perhaps I wouldn't be so repetitive :whistling:

It's better to have a repetitive but sound and convincing argument backed up with facts and statistics.

If my points were actually addressed objectively and the same old tired argument were not recycled by the carlo camp perhaps I wouldn't be so repetitive :whistling:

good bye

How about you attack the message and not the messenger. Address the statistics/FACT placed in front of you.

I have noticed a trend amongst carlo fans, they often tend to ignore the real issue and focus on the irrelevant

emo3.gif

Carlo is sacked anyway, we don't need to attack each other.

The real question is, would Carlo have been sacked if we won a trophy this year? I believe not, so what's all this bollocks saying he wasn't sacked due to lack of results?

Sources indicate his fate was sealed even before the match against MU in CL.

So many idiots on this site, I'm ashamed of Roman and Chelsea today but i'm more ashamed and embarrassed that some of these cunts support my team. Plastic cunts.

So many idiots on this site, I'm ashamed of Roman and Chelsea today but i'm more ashamed and embarrassed that some of these cunts support my team. Plastic cunts.

We are proud of you too. How's your weekend going mate?

Its a shame not that people like you support Chelsea, but its a shame that there are people in the world like you. Just accept different opinions. This is just football mate, this is not an opinion about a politic or a religious subject.

Calm down.

Be cool.