Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Carlo is a great guy. I never expected he would win the double in his first season. He deserve respect.

But its time to move on, and sadly he is not the kind of manager we need right now.

Farewell Carlo.

"Carlo will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge, where he will be given the reception and respect his position in our history deserves."

My opinion of you went up a couple of notches on reading this.

It'd be all too easy to be a twat and post disrespectful comments and stupid smilies like a couple of others have done, but even though you were one of his strongest critics all through the season and got called all sorts of stuff for it (something which I personally find very poor in taste), you chose to give him credit where it's due and showed some real class. Respect, man.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you recognized yourself from his reply?

Yes. I might have "controversy" ideas, but I never attack people, I attack their ideas.

For months I used to read things like that "you should support another club", and now the forum is full os people complaining about he board, or even people saying that sometimes they hate the club, or that they are ashamed of being a Chelsea fan. I could say the same for those people: "Why dont you support Manchester ? They are with the same coach for more than 20 years. They are full of class". I wont do that, because I know these people are now complaining, but if in next season we win a major trophy, the new manager would become the new king, just like Carlo became a "legend" after one single season.

My opinion of you went up a couple of notches on reading this.

It'd be all too easy to be a twat and post disrespectful comments and stupid smilies like a couple of others have done, but even though you were one of his strongest critics all through the season and got called all sorts of stuff for it (something which I personally find very poor in taste), you chose to give him credit where it's due and showed some real class. Respect, man.

He's two-faced. In other comments he was desrespectful self.

I'll never understand some people.

As for me, Ancelotti era is behind, I look towards the future. When I turn around and take a look at past I will remember us during Carlo with a smile, but it's over now.

Henrique do you support Chelsea or do you just like causing arguments? It's actually pissing everyone else off and making coming on this site a chore because you have to sift through all your bullshit petty insult slinging arguments with everyone to find people have constructive debate about Chelsea, I'm pretty sure in this very thread Bluelion told everyone to stay on topic and stop being whiny little bitches so I don't know how it's started again.

I was in a youtube war with some United cunt, here's what he wrote.

@Sh0n3x Haha. Fuking loser. Next season is yours son. Its the same with all big clubs im afraid. Who likes chelsea in the uk apart from chelsea fans? Nobody at all. Even the City and Liverpool fans will back me up on this. Your team is full of cunts, more so than any other team in the premier league. Its a shame you have a classy manager tbh.

LOL a United fan will talk about c*nts in the team? That's rich. Funny how he's forgotten about Mr Cheating Giggs & how Rooney held their club hostage for £250k/week.

Though it's a shame he was right about the last part :doh:

LOL a United fan will talk about c*nts in the team? That's rich. Funny how he's forgotten about Mr Cheating Giggs & how Rooney held their club hostage for £250k/week.

Though it's a shame he was right about the last part :doh:

Don't worry, I didn't stay silent :eyebrows:

But yeah, word arrogant really sticks to them like a fly on shit...I realized a few days ago that I hate Sir Rudolph's team the most out of all. It will feel strange cheering for Barcelona, but I hope they kick their ugly arses in that CL final!

Henrique do you support Chelsea or do you just like causing arguments? It's actually pissing everyone else off and making coming on this site a chore because you have to sift through all your bullshit petty insult slinging arguments with everyone to find people have constructive debate about Chelsea, I'm pretty sure in this very thread Bluelion told everyone to stay on topic and stop being whiny little bitches so I don't know how it's started again.

It was before Alex sent that "warning".

But listen, I wont play the victim but I also won play the troublemaker. I'm here to share my views, doesn't matter ft people like it or not. I wanted Carlo to get the axe. I wont discuss this anymore, but when I said something people don't like they will say offensive words to me. If someone says that brazilian league is a shit, nobody says anything. If I react, and say that brazilian league is better than another league, I'll be pictured as the arrogant or child.

So, please, don't come you with your "bullshit" saying that I like to insult people or to cause arguments, because I've been insulted for months and I keep coming to say what I think. I like to say what I think, instead saying that every Chelsea's player are a legend or world class.

106 pages? Holy cow :lol:

Anyway, I think people are over the shock of it now. What's done is done, while we thank Carlo for what he did last season it is time to move on and back the next manager & hope he'll stay longer than Carlo, but more importantly, that he's adequate for the job

KTF all :)