Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Went for a few pints with the lads, in the poolroom, came out, breaking news os SSN, I'm very drunk right nw can't believe it, surely he shoud hav stayed on for anotehr few weeks atleast, complete embarrasment to carlo

CARLO CARLO CARLO

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus... Can we stop start to insult each over ?

We're here to discuss about the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti, not if this man or that man is a cunt. It isn't because the next man doesn't share you opin that he is a cunt. Let's act as civilized people... Thanks.

As i have already stated - if Roman bases succes on the value of cups and trophies rather then the foundation usedm then this club will not develop any further, We now need to bring in someone who has experience and is young enough to be at the club for the long term - we need to restart what we had made, but this time not srec it up by sacking the manager after he falls at a hurdle.

It kind of annoys me that nearly every thread turns into some kind of cock waving contest where people just argue with each other. People have different opinions on things can't we just have reasoned debate about things? It's a bit childish and makes me not want to bother reading and commenting on things.

Hey people calm the f*** down. Its all happened and there is no need to fight or argue irrelevantly. Our board has already acted (whether rightly or wrongly, thats yet to be known). In as much as some people hated/loved Carlo, we enjoyed 2 seasons with him as our manager and I must admit it was really fun and succesful. I guess we should just accept the fact that this has already happened, and start wishing Carlo and Chelsea Fc the best in the future. There is more to be done at this club. The first thing IMO is to sack Emiliano.

btw, hope MVB doesnt come. but we all know how it works at our club.

As i have already stated - if Roman bases succes on the value of cups and trophies rather then the foundation usedm then this club will not develop any further, We now need to bring in someone who has experience and is young enough to be at the club for the long term - we need to restart what we had made, but this time not srec it up by sacking the manager after he falls at a hurdle.

To succesfully build for the future, a manager who has a decent track record of working with and developing young talents into world class players is essential.

Do you think Carlo has this vital quality?

Hey people calm the f*** down. Its all happened and there is no need to fight or argue irrelevantly. Our board has already acted (whether rightly or wrongly, thats yet to be known). In as much as some people hated/loved Carlo, we enjoyed 2 seasons with him as our manager and I must admit it was really fun and succesful. I guess we should just accept the fact that this has already happened, and start wishing Carlo and Chelsea Fc the best in the future. There is more to be done at this club. The first thing IMO is to sack Emiliano.

btw, hope MVB doesnt come. but we all know how it works at our club.

Another sack ?? lol

He had 2 in England whats your point?

Are you serious mate?

A coach could not prove his competency in one of the best club and league in the world for 14 years and you ask me what my point is? oh yeah we should have given him 28 years to prove his mettle. smh

I watched the Chelsea match on a stream and after that didn't want to check the net as I didn't want to know the other scores untill MotD. Then I just got a text from some one going "HAHA bye bye Ancelotti", I can't belive his gone and i'm gutted. He is great man but something has lacked this season I don't know if it was Carlo, Injuries, the players or a mix of any. I feel sorry for Carlo and wish him good luck where ever he goes.

This thread is going nowhere anymore. Carlo is sacked.

Its a very sad day, because its never nice when a manager gets sacked, specially after his achievement last season. Carlo is also a very nice guy.

But its also gimme hope that its the beginning of a new era at Chelsea.