Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stupid thing to say. You make it sound as if he has been sacked for months. Of course people are going to be upset about it, as am I and we all have our reason to be.

Carlo-Ancelotti-006.jpg

Agree, everybody is free to say what they want, but a little bit of respect dont harm you!.

Fuck this i am seriously pissed,so every year we don't win something a manager gets sacked? Nice

he wans't sacked because he didn't won anything, but because he is not the long term manager we need.

Whats wrong with failure?. The next manager to coach Chelsea he knows from day one what this club wants, short terms sucess. I just dont get how second place isnt enough for some seasons?. Your gonna fire

how many coaches then in the future?. Abramovich dont know much about football, so those who advices him is the key, unless they are on the same knowlegde level?. You mention Arsenal, well

how about name Man U at the same level if your talking sucess and failure and long term stability.

Are you seriously asking me what is wrong with failure? And for a man who you claim knows nothing about football, he has won more trophies with his decision making in the since he arrived at Stamford Bridge than any other English side except Man Utd who are the worlds largest club. Who cares how many coaches, it isnt important, winning is important, trophies are important and if it means that we need a new manager every season to achieve this then sobeit.

he wans't sacked because he didn't won anything, but because he is not the long term manager we need.

That is contradicting in a way, how do you know what Chelsea will be like in the long term with Carlo in charge? He managed 2 seasons and won the double in his first ever season in the EPL, seems short term to me, and that's how Chelsea runs their business, in the short term.

When Carlo was appointed after Hiddink i was so sure that he is in for only one year and i never expected much out of him. because i was impressed with Hiddink and knew he would come back to the Bridge after the world cup (i m sure there would be many who thought the same). But Carlo really shut us all up with the double last year and more importantly breaking the Mouriniho mentality of defend defend defend (100+ goals in a season). A not so good season this time around for which the management is to be equally blamed (why dont they get the sack).

Thanks a lot, Carlo for taking us into the history book. All the best and you would remain in our hearts as a Blue.

Again, people stop to say that we've sacked Carlo because we didn't win anything !! We don't know why Roman has done that. That could also because he don't see in Ancelotti a long term manager...

Again, people stop to say that we've sacked Carlo because we didn't win anything !! We don't know why Roman has done that. That could also because he don't see in Ancelotti a long term manager...

Well then I hope he has a plan because I honestly don't see any manager that is available at the moment that can do any better.