Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

This is the last time I will be posting on this topic till he hopefully gets the sack in a week's time and if he does manage to defy the odds and stay on as our manager then I wish the team good luck as it will be desperately needed next season. signing out

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO. How can one good performance make up for 14+ woeful ones this season? ow on earth can we keep a manager that comes out to say there is nothing wrong with our squad depth and no need of a major overhaul in the summer? despite the glaring evidence of a thin squad and aging players?. This is unbelievable.I can count on Roman to do the right thing by getting rid of him

Ancelotti does it a lot when he doesn't confirm transfares and says he isn't buying players, but yet he does. And it's clever, what you want him to say, oh well Lampard is getting to old now, and by the way we might be buying Hamsik or Alan Dzaegov. I'm not going to put down a point i've been putting down for ages, go back and read my previous posts, i'm sick of debating about the same point, i have already posted my opinion on why Carlo should stay, so have many others. Please question me on that rather than the same question.

Ancelotti does it a lot when he doesn't confirm transfares and says he isn't buying players, but yet he does. And it's clever, what you want him to say, oh well Lampard is getting to old now, and by the way we might be buying Hamsik or Alan Dzaegov. I'm not going to put down a point i've been putting down for ages, go back and read my previous posts, i'm sick of debating about the same point, i have already posted my opinion on why Carlo should stay, so have many others. Please question me on that rather than the same question.

That's the same I was talking about.

If Carlo said yes we need to sign some, we'll sign Neymar. Then City would be interested too.

It's the best way to be quiet.

That's the same I was talking about.

If Carlo said yes we need to sign some, we'll sign Neymar. Then City would be interested too.

It's the best way to be quiet.

Exactly, managers have to keep quiet all the time, the only open manager i know is Redknapp really, he discusses a lot about Tottenham somethings i bet managers even make notes down while they are watching, but he doesn't go as far as discussing who he's going to buy or sell. How can you expect Ancelotti to just tell the truth to the press, and what's going to happen, Mourinho was pretty tricky with press, lies about stuff and managers take notes of it, when it's complete utter gibberish.

I wonder how many of these people were Chelsea fans when Don Claudio was in charge??? I bet hardly any of them.

Are you taking the piss? I don't agree with half the things being mentioned here but come on ...

This is why Carlo sympathisers get a bad name.

He's defiantly staying, if we ( every day Chelsaea supporters ) can see the best option is to keep Carlo, then surely Roman will! Enough with the speculation why doesnt CFC just come out with a statemant sooner than later. We'v secured 2nd place theres nothing else to play for why is this process taking so dam long?

He's defiantly staying, if we ( every day Chelsaea supporters ) can see the best option is to keep Carlo, then surely Roman will! Enough with the speculation why doesnt CFC just come out with a statemant sooner than later. We'v secured 2nd place theres nothing else to play for why is this process taking so dam long?

Roman getting out and saying that he'll sack Carlo when the season ends would hardly help anyone. Being quiet and saying that once everything ends we'll see, he puts pressure on CA to deliver good results and still gives us/him hope.