Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

@Georgy

And some wonder why the prospect of signing him wasn't ideal.

Is it confirmed? LOL 500 is delusional I agree. I saw rumours about 350 that's why I said that but at 500 it's not worth it. How much is Messi earning?

11 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Is it confirmed? LOL 500 is delusional I agree. I saw rumours about 350 that's why I said that but at 500 it's not worth it. How much is Messi earning?

Supposedly the same (£500k)

12 hours ago, manpe said:

180 mill is insane for a 29 yr old with 6 months left on a contract. This buy is pure spite nothing more nothing less.

One of those rare situations where both clubs will emerge stronger I think. United get a world class attacker to add to their already very good set of attacking players. Arsenal get Mkhitaryan who will actually feature every week instead of being abused by Mourinho and they also get Aubameyang who is class. They should no longer be so dependent on Alexis to drag them through games.

Think United are now a good shout for the CL just like City are. Annoying as fuck.

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

One of those rare situations where both clubs will emerge stronger I think. United get a world class attacker to add to their already very good set of attacking players. Arsenal get Mkhitaryan who will actually feature every week instead of being abused by Mourinho and they also get Aubameyang who is class. They should no longer be so dependent on Alexis to drag them through games.

Think United are now a good shout for the CL just like City are. Annoying as fuck.

Can't see it, think how bad we can get against high energy teams that press us, United are even worse.

Quality player but his wage demands are simply absurd. No wonder City have walked away from this and Chelsea was not even in the race. The kind of deal that would disrupt the locker room and would force every board to raise the wage bill as other players would come asking for improved contracts. Imagine signing Alexis Sanchez on the rumoured contract he's being offered at United - no way the Chelsea board would even dare try to tie Hazard down to a new contract offering him only 300k p/w. 

But Mourinho had to sign him - he needs quality attacking players to hide his own managerial flaws when training attacking play. He simply has no clue training attacking patterns so he needs players like Sanchez to bail him out of jail. 

I always laugh when I read sentences like "Mourinho gives attacking players a lot of freedom to do whatever they want". Haha, no, he gives them freedom because he is inept teaching them attacking plays.

The straight swap part of the deal has worked out well for them. Gain a player in exchange for one they may not have sold for the same value... The wages are absurd but that's football these days.  Course see what happens with that and obvious already stories being printed with players asking for money which probably a load of crap.. Can see why the fans are happy and don't really care about that part. If makes the impact he looks likely to make then no biggie. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You