Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betting guide only !!! Sanchez 4/9 to utd Chelsea 4/1 , so at the minute its not a cert he is offski to utd mmm ,Man.City still only 2/1 to join! and its 3/1 there is no transfer in January?!

10 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Is there any journo, reliable with Chelsea that posted anything at all about us? Or the latest is, the deal between ManU-Arsenal depend on Mkhitaryan going there?

Think we can completely forget about this now.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

"I don't know I don't think so"

Make ya fucking mind up:lol:

I think he is being honest. Says a lot about who takes transfer decisions, if we didn't know it already

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think he is being honest. Says a lot about who takes transfer decisions, if we didn't know it already

37 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

"I don't know I don't think so"

Make ya fucking mind up:lol:

Agree. I honestly think he has no idea lol.    He got asked week or 2 back about why we hadnt bid and said "i dont know"

He gives his opinion and the board then decide who to buy - his words.   For him to have no idea who is joining is no surprise, i wouldnt take his response as final. This is a board deal (if true)

Hmm 

ok forget him 

ok he is one of the best but it’s very difficult to have courtois,hazard ,Sanchez  with salary 400k£ almost impossible. Even man city can’t do this.

lets go for mahrez or malcom or someone else . And not carol 

Change of the rhetoric of Conte re signings is alarming. He said months ago that he and the club discussed signings, that he had a say. Now he doesn't even know who the club are looking for? Can't see Conte around beyond summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You