Alexis Sanchez

milllz

RE: Sanchez - why do people even care if he's 29, and would be getting the wages that's being mentioned? Surely it's about improving the team no? Our job as Chelsea fans is to worry about what happens on the pitch. And as it stands, there are a lot of improvements that have to be made. Sanchez would be one hell of an improvement.

In fact, getting an Alexis Sanchez-esque type of player might actually encourage the likes of Hazard and Courtois to actually sign their extensions.

Whether we're actually in for him or not is irrelevant,  but I'm sorry, no-one can tell me that getting Sanchez would be a negative move given what we currently have at our disposal. And if you do, you're lying.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofc we are not gonna sigb him. And tge way he blows hot and cold, being a crying little bitch oon and off the pitch also makes me not want him that much. I think getting our wages policy put off for the 2 or 3 years he can still perform at the top is not worth it.i would mich rather have mahrez or bailey who are both goalscorers too and left footed

As much as I want Sanchez for any cost his wages demand are insane ... Got me thinking why dont we use this money and add a little more to get Sandro + Mahrez. The quality with Sanchez is undeniable but getting him is going to unbalance the wage structure specially when we have extension for Hazard and Thibo pending. 

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Fake...

Indeed. I didn't bother to check since it was on Calcio Mercato and I thought they're rather reliable.

Just had a look at Lukaku's instagram page and there's no such story.

He'll say what he always does. "I don't speak about this. The club handle this kind of thing."

Much as I love Conte, I haven't listened live to one of his pressers in months because he gets the exact same questions and gives the exact same answered week after week.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You