Alexis Sanchez

milllz

If it means selling Oscar to PSG for 40m and getting this guy for 25m I would do it and move Hazard/Willian to the middle. Beast of a player.

Granted Oscar's form has been quite average of late but you simply can not be so impatient with any player. We all know how good Oscar is and I guess a few here really underestimate the young attacker just because he has been unable to meet the high expectations that he has set for himself.

We do not NEED Sanchez so I wouldn't sacrifice one of our star players for him.If Barcelona want Luiz they can just pay us the money quoted instead of negotiating with players who they want to get rid of.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it means selling Oscar to PSG for 40m and getting this guy for 25m I would do it and move Hazard/Willian to the middle. Beast of a player.

Why would Sanchez come to Chelsea and play on the wings....

If he comes, Sanchez will play behind the main CF....

Why would Sanchez come to Chelsea and play on the wings....

If he comes, Sanchez will play behind the main CF....

He could play in all 3 CAM position so yh wherever it is while Oscar is really only excel at middle, that is why I think Sanchez is a better player. Hope Oscar can prove me wrong next season but atm it seems he just isn't up to it physically

Ok but why as a starter? the player showed nothing to make him a starter, in a position we desperately need to improve.

Of course, why as a starter when we can go pay 35-40M for a so called immense talent. This is just me wanting a player who I think (I think)….has great potential, but don't let that get in the way of what you judge.

Ok but why as a starter? the player showed nothing to turn him into a starter, in a position we desperately need to improve.

Err he played 2 league games all season, both as a sub. 2 fucking games. Of course he 'showed nothing to be a starter'.

Err he played 2 league games all season, both as a sub. 2 fucking games. Of course he 'showed nothing to be a starter'.

No metter the reason, he still showed nothing. So why do you think Jose would suddenly say "hey, maybe i'll throw this hugh responsibility (a starter CM) on MVG, a young player that i barely played even when he was fit, a player that was injured all season, in a season that i want to be a 'big contender' for titles? who needs to sign a top CM when i have such a promising immediate star!"

I think you are both kidding yourself if you think Jose would go for that, or that he should.

Personnaly, i havent saw something speical from MVG in his few games in Chelsea or in his games for Holland U21 in the Euros in Israel, still a player that needs to improve a lot. His technical abilities are quite poor for a CM, his vision isnt very special, the only really good thing about him imo is the work rate and aggressiveness in defense. But we need a lot more from the player who'll sit next to Matic.
Special Juan, not every guy who quotes you and disagree with you tries to fight you, you know that right? its a forum, about football.
And i dont think we should throw 35-40M on a promising talented CM, we should go for someone proven.

And i dont think we should throw 35-40M on a promising talented CM, we should go for someone proven.

Unless you want Michael Carrick, anyone proven and 'Chelsea quality' will be £25m+. Why such a stupid idea to give the lad a chance? The reason why this club is so shit with young talent is that half of the fanbase are too obsessed with names and throwing money at shiny things.

Unless you want Michael Carrick, anyone proven and 'Chelsea quality' will be £25m+. Why such a stupid idea to give the lad a chance? The reason why this club is so shit with young talent is that half of the fanbase are too obsessed with names and throwing money at shiny things.

The fans are the reason the club doesnt give any chances for young talent? how is that? our fans are so loud in the UK?

I didnt say we shouldnt spend big, i said we should spend big on a proven top CM.

No metter the reason, he still showed nothing. So why do you think Jose would suddenly say "hey, maybe i'll throw this hugh responsibility (a starter CM) on MVG, a young player that i barely played even when he was fit, a player that was injured all season, in a season that i want to be a 'big contender' for titles? who needs to sign a top CM when i have such a promising immediate star!"

I think you are both kidding yourself if you think Jose would go for that, or that he should.

Personnaly, i havent saw something speical from MVG in his few games in Chelsea or in his games for Holland U21 in the Euros in Israel, still a player that needs to improve a lot. His technical abilities are quite poor for a CM, his vision isnt very special, the only really good thing about him imo is the work rate and aggressiveness in defense. But we need a lot more from the player who'll sit next to Matic.

Special Juan, not every guy who quotes you and disagree with you tries to fight you, you know that right? its a forum, about football.

I don't profess to having watched him play for Vitesse or Holland u21 so I'm not going to comment about your evaluation of his playing abilities. I don't care how he performed for them and neither does Mourinho, going by the very fact that we bought him, a decision that had Mourinho's blessing. That tells you all you need to know about whether he sees something in him or not.

You say Mourinho didn't play him when he was fit - how long was that period? Not more than a couple of months from the season's start, considering the cup game that ended his season is held around Sept-Oct. A big reason Lampard and Luis started the number of games they did is down to his injury. Seeing as how there are absolutely zero rumours of us signing a CM (apart from that Song swap) and with Luiz and Mikel likely gone I'd put my money on our 3 most used midfielders being Matic, Ramires and MVG.

Who said I want a fight :dunno:

"...but don't let that get in the way of what you judge", a very childish approach imo.

Madmax, the fact we brought him doesnt mean Jose want him to be a big part in his first few seasons in the club.

Mourinho didn't play him in the start of the season, that means he didnt thought he was ready, and MVG because of his injury couldnt improve and get some experience since then. So why would Jose think different?

About rumors of a CM, thats true there arent many yet, but still there's a lot of time. Imo, not buying a top CM would be a hugh mistake by Jose, we havent got a CM in the summer and we saw how we lacked quality there. We still lack quality even with Matic. We need someone really good there, Vidal, Kroos, Fabregas... someone that will take us to another level, someone who'll be the leader in the midfield.

• 1 month later...

If Barcelona are going to be stupid enough to sell Sanchez, then we should be looking to sign him. 25-30 million is the price being quoted and it represents great value. We keep talking only about strikers, central mids and left backs, but I'm not (fully) convinced by the quality of Willian, Schurrle and Salah going forward. Will they improve, yes, but we need more top class quality in that area.

If Barcelona are going to be stupid enough to sell Sanchez, then we should be looking to sign him. 25-30 million is the price being quoted and it represents great value. We keep talking only about strikers, central mids and left backs, but I'm not (fully) convinced by the quality of Willian, Schurrle and Salah going forward. Will they improve, yes, but we need more top class quality in that area.

Fact is they won't be sold after just one season. I like Sanchez too but won't happen unfortunately. We messed up with the Willian transfer in my oppinion..

William is after Hazard our best AM. He is a complete player and consistent... none of the others can say the same.

Alexis is not that good, he is playing really well in the World Cup but in the world there are at least 10 wingers better than him. For the price Barcelona want I would buy him... sell Salah or Schurrle and that's it.

Oscar/Hazard/William/ Sanchez is the kind of AM a contender for the Champions League should have.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You