Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much needed competition for Oscar. Salah works better as a supporting striker imo.

Sanchez is a right winger or second striker...Oscar is #10/CAM...Salah is right winger (hardly saying supporting striker as he doesnt score much).

Sanchez and Salah are very similar...both realy fast and skilled, but Sanchez is more finished product. I cant see how would be Sanchez competition to Oscar, they play different position and role.

Anyhow, if Sanchez would come, then only competition Oscar would get is from Willian who might lose rw spot and want to play in middle (where he is good too)

Lw: Hazard, Schurrle

Cam: Oscar, Willian,

Rw: Sanchez, Willian, Salah

Combinations would be amazing...

Think of

--------Costa--------

Hazard-Willian-Sanchez

------Matic-CM--------

The only bad thing is that neither of the three can deliver crosses on regular base to Costa. All three prefer to dribble a lot, maybe we need Di Maria/Koke on RW/RAM who would be able to put realy good crosses.

Why would Barca sell him? Luis Garcia doesn't want him or what? Every manager should be glad to have him in his team.

They will renovate the squad and will have to sell few players...

Just checked his La Liga record, 39 goals in 88 games, that's unbelievable considering he isn't close to being the main man.

Im happy with our current AM's, but if Barca offer a swap or even cash plus Luiz (dont want him to go but is looking likely) then would it be to good to turn down.

If he comes to the PL he would easily be one of the top 5 players in the league! he is an exceptional player! he needs to leave Barca he is so limited there as everything is built for Messi! he is as good if not better then players like Bale, Neymar and Reus! if we had Hazard and Sanchez playing in the same team with a top striker up front that would be truly frightening!

If we could get him for £20 million that would be incredible! he is worth at least £40 million!

As long as he doesn't come to any of our rivals, I don't give a rats ass about him. lol

Yeah, he'd be perfect for Arsenal. I'd absolutely hate to see him end up there.

Hopefully Arsene isn't smart enough to go for him.

As many AMs as we already have, I have to say that the potential wing combination of Hazard+Sanchez sounds absolutely mesmerising. Defenders would be terrified of either of them getting into the box - our penalty count would double!

Schurrle is a very good super-sub. I have a feeling Willian is going to take over the CAM role, with Oscar maybe forming a partnership with Matic. I feel like they would compliment eachother well. Salah doesn't have much to offer other then pace and a change of scenery against lower table teams. Sanchez, Willian, Hazard and Costa on the counter would be amazing. Sanchez also offers crossing to potentially feed Costa and/or Mandzukic. Would not mind this buy at all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You