Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way... Aguero, RVP, Yaya, Suarez and Hazard. 5 names that he wouldn't be above already without even really thinking.

What??? Aguero is so injury prone and has been very poor for months now! RVP is also injury prone. Yaya is getting old and is highly unlikely he will have a better season then last season, and Suarez is probably leaving the league! And won't be able to play until November anyway!

If Sanchez comes to the PL there is no doubt in my mind he will be one of the top 5 players in the league next season! Especially if he gets to play for a team who will play to his strengths!

No way... Aguero, RVP, Yaya, Suarez and Hazard. 5 names that he wouldn't be above already without even really thinking.

I would replace Aguero with Sanchez anytime in that list

I wouldn't mind at all to sign him, but we are packed already. If he goes to Liverpool...... :rant: . Please choose Arsenal!

He will definitely be there thereabouts even when compared with this group.

Not saying he won't, but to say he'll "easily" be a top 5 player in the league when there's plenty of other great players about is stretching it IMO.

That's like me saying Fabregas is already a top 5 player in the league.

I wouldn't mind at all to sign him, but we are packed already. If he goes to Liverpool...... :rant: . Please choose Arsenal!

Sanchez is better than Willian, Oscar and probably Schurrle aswell..

Would love to have him in our team.

What's his stats? Regarding goals?

39 goals, 25 assists in 88 games for Barcelona. Last season 19 goals and 10 assists in 34 games.

He was the fourth best goalscorer in La Liga after Ronaldo, Messi and Costa.

In Barcelona only Cesc and Messi had more assists than him.

Sanchez is better than Willian, Oscar and probably Schurrle aswell..

Would love to have him in our team.

We can work with what we have, i think it's enough. We don't have to buy every single good AM that's out there.

We can work with what we have, i think it's enough. We don't have to buy every single good AM that's out there.

Not everyone, but just one WC AM to work with Hazard. It is needed IMO.

Yes we can 'work with what we have' but still I'd like to see one more WC AM signed (I know it wont happen and I also know most of you dont agree and think that Willian, Oscar and Schurrle are good enough).

You guys want Sanchez, James, Neymar, Di Maria, Kroos, etc. Dont you think we have enough AMs?

But of course, we can always play in a 2-1-6-1 to accomodate all of them anyways...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You