Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that you call him William. Mourinho does the same lol so is it a Portuguese thing?

Probably it is, it's not a normal name in Portugal (WIlliam/Willian), and in Portugal I know there are some people called WIlliam but not WIllian.

But yes.My bad.

William is after Hazard our best AM. He is a complete player and consistent... none of the others can say the same.

Calling Willian a complete player is totally stretching it. Yes, he has good workrate, tactical discipline but when it comes to the need to provide guile and creativity in the final, he's almost as average (to put it kindly) as Oscar and needs a massive improvement!

Alexis is not that good, he is playing really well in the World Cup but in the world there are at least 10 wingers better than him. For the price Barcelona want I would buy him... sell Salah or Schurrle and that's it.

Funny you say that when Oscar, Willian probably aren't even in the top 10 best wingers list in football but then claim they are the kind of AMs a CL contender should have.

Oscar/Hazard/William/ Sanchez is the kind of AM a contender for the Champions League should have.

Calling Willian a complete player is totally stretching it. Yes, he has good workrate, tactical discipline but when it comes to the need to provide guile and creativity in the final, he's almost as average (to put it kindly) as Oscar and needs a massive improvement!

Funny you say that when Oscar, Willian probably aren't even in the top 10 best wingers list in football but then claim they are the kind of AMs a CL contender should have.

He is a player like DI Maria, he attacks and defends well and if we need we can put him as right back all the game and he will do it well. He needs to improve in attack but he has everything to improve in that aspect too.

Oscar is not between the 10 best wingers, and Willian also, and the same for Sanchez... Madrid was semi finalist 3 times with Di Maria, ROnaldo and Callejon, Barcelona with Alexis, Pedro, Fabregas (when he played in that position), Villa, Neymar...

We don't need 11 superstars. I just said that about Sanchez because he is doing a great WC but I don't think he is that good.

Oscar, Sanchez, Hazard and Willian is an increadible AM and in EUrope just behind Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern in terms of depth and quality. 4 really realiable and good players for 3 positions.

We don't need 11 superstars. I just said that about Sanchez because he is doing a great WC but I don't think he is that good.

Oscar, Sanchez, Hazard and Willian is an increadible AM and in EUrope just behind Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern in terms of depth and quality. 4 really realiable and good players for 3 positions.

You don't think Sanchez is that good but yet thinks along with Oscar, Willian and Hazard, he would be an incredible AM? :carlo:

You don't think Sanchez is that good but yet thinks along with Oscar, Willian and Hazard, he would be an incredible AM? :carlo:

He is not that good when compared with the expectations some people have watching him in the WC.

He is a great player but far from the quality of Bale, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, RObben Ribery, Hazard... He is also not better than Di Maaria and some other players that can play in the wings...

Just that. For us he would be great. And maybe our 2nd best winger.

He is not that good when compared with the expectations some people have watching him in the WC.

He is a great player but far from the quality of Bale, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, RObben Ribery, Hazard... He is also not better than Di Maaria and some other players that can play in the wings...

Just that. For us he would be great. And maybe our 2nd best winger.

I think Sanchez is a better player than you're giving him credit for. His last season for Udinese shows that. He's never really hit the heights at Barcelona because his style and theirs are different, almost like how Fabregas is not quite suited to their tiki-taka but when played in the right system like now with Chile, it suits Sanchez and his strengths and can be devastating.

@ Rafael Hernández : Xavi Torres claims Alexis Sánchez has 3 offers from the Premier League and will decide on his future. He's quite reliable.

This guy is very reliable. I think Liverpool and Arsenal are definitely 2. The 3rd team is either us or MU imo as City don't need attacking players anymore.

I know it's highly unlikely, but Hazard + Sanchez sounds like the most terrifying combination of wingers imaginable right now. I think they'd compliment each other very well and go a long way to breaking teams down; mainly since Willian drifts into the middle while on the right and Salah is an 'inside winger/forward' like Hazard which has often resulted in us becoming too condensed going forward.This is probably best highlighted by the fact that Mourinho refused to play Willian and Oscar together near the end of the season.

I know I said Oscar deserves one more year to impress as a 10, but putting my FM cap on for a moment I would ship him on and like to imagine a 4-3-3 with Hazard and Sanchez. Who knows as well, allowing Ramires to go back into his natural position might see him pick up some form again and stop him acting like the donkey we saw last season.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I think a 4-3-3 with proper wingers is much more suited to Mourinho than a 4-2-3-1 with a bunch 'inside wingers/forward' and perhaps the most uncreative no 10. I've seen in quite some time...

Watching the games Chile have played in the World Cup you see how much of a complete player he is which isn't always as clear to see at Barca. Really impressed but do we really need him with Willian, Salah, Hazard and Schurrle competing for wide places in the team? Probably not.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You