Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Watching the games Chile have played in the World Cup you see how much of a complete player he is which isn't always as clear to see at Barca. Really impressed but do we really need him with Willian, Salah, Hazard and Schurrle competing for wide places in the team? Probably not.

send Salah on loan, break the bank for this guy.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope he stays at Barca and continues to be "just another player."

He would terrorize the Premier League. Could see any of Arsenal, Liverpool, or United buying him. If we weren't stacked in his position I'd love him here.

Really hope he stays at Barca and continues to be "just another player."

He would terrorize the Premier League. Could see any of Arsenal, Liverpool, or United buying him. If we weren't stacked in his position I'd love him here.

could he not play striker?

For example?

Well PSG want Oscar and they have a history of paying ridiculous prices...selling Oscar, buying Sanchez and having a good few million to spare sounds like an alright deal to me. Not to mention that Mourinho doesn't like playing Oscar and Willian together anyway.

Though it will never happen...

Well PSG want Oscar and they have a history of paying ridiculous prices...selling Oscar, buying Sanchez and having a good few million to spare sounds like an alright deal to me. Not to mention that Mourinho doesn't like playing Oscar and Willian together.

Though it even if it will never happen..

It will not happen. I don't know what Mourinho sees in Oscar and Willian. One is huge overrated and other overpriced.

It will not happen. I don't know what Mourinho sees in Oscar and Willian. One is huge overrated and other overpriced.

I wouldn't reach that conclusion just yet myself but if things haven't improved by the end of next season I'd be of the same opinion. What I don't get is Mourinho's love for each player but his refusal to play them together. If they can't play together then fine, but I think he'll end up needing to choose between the two in that case because they're both big investments who aren't particularly creative and seem to hinder each other's game or get in each others areas. He already pushed for Willian so the logical thing would be to move Oscar for a massive fee, while we still can...

(Labas by the way! My partner and daughter are Lithuanian but saying 'labas' is pretty much the extent of my Lithuanian! :D)

I wouldn't reach that conclusion just yet myself but if things haven't improved by the end of next season I'd be of the same opinion. What I don't get is Mourinho's love for each player but his refusal to play them together. If they can't play together then fine, but I think he'll end up needing to choose between the two in that case because they're both big investments who aren't particularly creative and seem to hinder each other's game or get in each others areas. He already pushed for Willian so the logical thing would be to move Oscar for a massive fee, while we still can...

(Labas by the way! My partner and daughter are Lithuanian but saying 'labas' is pretty much the extent of my Lithuanian! :D)

Haha Labas Labas :D

Telegraph saying Liverpool will go after him and will negotiate for him while selling them Suarez.

That sounds more believable than Arsenal....

World Cup is deceptive though - some of Chile's players were distinctly average in the EPL and Championship...

That sounds more believable than Arsenal....

World Cup is deceptive though - some of Chile's players were distinctly average in the EPL and Championship...

I don't get why he'd want to go to Liverpool to be honest. Would be a massive step down in terms of the quality of players he'd be playing with after coming from Barca. Didn't think they'd be nearly as good next season even WITH Suarez and now if they sell him I think they struggle badly to finish in the top 4.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You