Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Falcao is proof you can lure good players without the promise of CL football. He left Champions League-qualified Porto, for Europa League-Athletico.

Yes, it is true for some Players, but for TOP Players like Cavani, who are being chased by many clubs, European Football becomes a deciding factor. We need to Entice Cavani with more than just Money, if he comes here it's because of our manager, and the other players we've gotten. he needs to see that our Squad has become MUCH stronger. All signs point to a much needed overhaul

Yes, it is true for some Players, but for TOP Players like Cavani, who are being chased by many clubs, European Football becomes a deciding factor. We need to Entice Cavani with more than just Money, if he comes here it's because of our manager, and the other players we've gotten. he needs to see that our Squad has become MUCH stronger. All signs point to a much needed overhaul

Overhauls can't happen as we like to envision and fantasise over. Despite potentially not being in Europe we still need to keep an eye on FFP, so we should definitely give up on those big names in our eyes. At best we'll sign 2 "marquee" players and the rest would come over coming seasons, we don't have the money to spend on a major overhaul.. Which is why I urge people not to be surprised if some of the old guard remains past August.

http://www.na1926.net/forum/index.php/topic/16777-tirri-chelsea-su-cavani-solo-un-sondaggio/

A Radio Crc nella trasmissione "Si gonfia la rete" è intervenuto Peppino Tirri, agente FIFA: "L'Anzhi cerca una punta centrale, un attaccante molto alto ma al momento che la squadra sia su Lavezzi mi sembra solo una chiacchiera, non mi pare essere una notizia di mercato. Al momento la trattativa non esiste. L'Anzhi ha bisogno di vedere come si qualifica prima di intervenire sul mercato. Dei calciatori del Napoli più celebrati, molti club hanno adocchiato i tre tenori. Ritengo Cavani uno degli attaccanti più forti del mondi per cui qualche club prima o poi si muoverà per prenderlo. Ad oggi ci sono state tutte chiacchiere. Solo il Chelsea mi pare abbia fatto un sondaggio ma si è limitato a ciò. Credo che il Napoli debba rinforzarsi in difesa. Rolando sarebbe buono ma costa troppo. 18milioni di euro ha chiesto il Porto. Non c'è la Juventus sul calciatore. Il Napoli non si è mai interessato a Rolando".

In CRC, a radio transmission, has intervened Peppino Tirri, FIFA agent: "The Anzhi looking for a central striker, an attacker very high but when a team is based only on Lavezzi that seems just a rumor, I do not think this news market. Currently the deal does not exist. Anzhi the need to see how you qualify before intervening in the market. About Napoli's most celebrated footballers, many clubs have spotted the three tenors. I think Cavani is one of the strongest strikers, so clubs, sooner or later, will move to take it. I think only Chelsea has done a survey but it is limited to this. I think that Napoli should reinforce the defense. Rolando would good but too expensive. Port asked for 18 million euros. Naples has never been interested in Rolando. Juventus is not interested to Cavani. "

OMG......don't touch our matador! :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
Will I stay at Napoli even if we don't qualify for the Champions League? I don't know, the club will deal with this sort of thing, I am focused only on playing my football and winning every game.

The club will think about the rest and they know what to do. For as long as I am at Napoli, I will continue to give my all for this team.

Sufficed to say, we won't be getting him either way then. :ph34r:

I don't exactly think our strikers are the problem, the service is. So if we sign Cavani, he will score more than Torres for a fact but still he won't get 25-30 goals a season like he does at Napoli. The service for players this year has been shocking, Sturridge on the wing has like what 2 assists? Lampard has barly any, Mata has the most with like 19 or something but still we need much better service. If Sturridge wasn't greedy he would have a few more assists tbh, in fact a lot more....

I just posted on the Napoli forum that Napoli could be a real force in the CL if they buy some quality defenders and play their natural counter-attacking game, we've been so effective doing just that but Napoli are probably the masters of the counter attack, and they have players better suited to that style than us, just imagine the possibilities. Cavani would be excellent if we brought him over and retained Di Matteo's current style.

He's perfect for Chelsea.Unlike many strikers,he creates chances and doesn't wait for them to happen.A trait very vital for a striker to succeed here.

Eh I don't really think he creates too much himself. Give him any half decent cross though and he will manage to get a shot, head or... something on it and direct it towards goal. One of my dream players for Chelsea, together with a right back and a creative midfielder.

id love him here! either him or mario gomez :getin:

I really dont like Gomez. He takes a shot every time he gets the ball, regardless of how hard it is to score. A bit like our Sturridge.

We have Torres!

Apart, I really can't see him leaving Napoles. He thinks it was his destiny to play in this team and it was God who decided he should play there.

However, Cavani really is one hell of a striker but I personally prefer Llorente or Soldado.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You