Edinson Cavani

CFC58

They couldn't have. That's basic tapping up, if it were true we'd have been investigated and fined. Like when we did this with Cole.

Let's not be so naive as to assume that things go by the book in football transfers :D

Not saying the report is true, but if it is and if we aren't being dragged to court, then it simply means Napoli were sounded out about an offer and they gave their tacit acceptance.

Let's not be so naive as to assume that things go by the book in football transfers :D

Not saying the report is true, but if it is and if we aren't being dragged to court, then it simply means Napoli were sounded out about an offer and they gave their tacit acceptance.

True, true. Though it's also the fact they cite The Sun as a source that also makes me very sceptical :P

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/

Id be delighted with either pairing but how do they work out that price for Higuian and Ronaldo, I mean Ronnie himself cost Madrid more than that and he ain't exactly done anything to cause his price tag to drop

I wouldn't be surprised if Napoli sell Lavezzi/Cavani and bring in Rossi as a replacement because Rossi has said that he prefers a move back to Italy.

True but if a good offer comes in for him from us or even another English club, I wouldn't bet against him returning to England.

http://www.telegraph.../teams/chelsea/

Id be delighted with either pairing but how do they work out that price for Higuian and Ronaldo, I mean Ronnie himself cost Madrid more than that and he ain't exactly done anything to cause his price tag to drop

Except grow two years older! I think Madrid would except something in the £90 million range for the two. They'd be mad not to, surely?

Following the first leg of Napoli’s Champions League tie against Chelsea, Cavani probably felt that the idea of leaving the Italian club for his opponents was absurd. But after being silenced in one of the biggest comebacks in Champions League history, he could be rethinking that thought.

According to The Daily Mail, Chelsea are ready to launch a bid for the striker who has been valued at roughly £30 million. A steep price, but not out of the realm of possibility for the loose wallet of Roman Abramovich.

Right now, neither club is going to be in Europe’s top competition next year, but Napoli is a bit closer to that spot. Should neither make it, though, there is a good chance he will take the money and glory that comes with playing in the EPL.

Falcao is proof you can lure good players without the promise of CL football. He left Champions League-qualified Porto, for Europa League-Athletico.

No doubt, Chelsea will still be a big club and are one of the few clubs willing to spend for players. Our only worry should be City/United.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You