Edinson Cavani

CFC58

you and the other guy.

Just imagine if it was "I hope we dont sign much more africans" or "I dont like etoo, I cant stand the look of his face, same to Drogba".

There is a good reason to like more french, italian or english talent than latino talent, since the latin players are the best around: Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta...our best player is latin, Mata, the two best players in PL are latin: Aguero and Silva. Saying you dont want a player because of his heritage is fucking disgusting.

And you say you cant stand Cavanis and Suarez looks, both are typical south american people that have native indian blood. I really cant stand people with this xenophobic talk, thats a fucking disgrace.

Please keep this kind of bullshit for yourself. Both of you.

First of all, nobody said anything about latinos, so cool your temper. I don't like Cavani because he looks like a caveman, and I hate Suarez because he's a racist.

If you have some underlying issues, don't take them out on me.

I kinda like a bit more English, Dutch or French talents, rather than Brazilian, Spanish and Portugese. Then again, AVB makes the decisions, I just hope the lad play for the name in-front, not in back.

What the fuck are you on about? :S

What the fuck are you on about? :S

This is my last post here. I am not on about Anything, neither did I want to insult the guy, It's just the way I like it, and I am sharing a basic opinion, that I don't want much more latinos. Ask Henrique, what is he on about, because I never said:"I hate, or don't like..etc." I said I prefer, and I just don't want any more latinos. Neither have I tried to diss him or anything, but hey, pick on me, I hate latinos. *sarcasm*

The truth Is I am a bit sceptical after Torres and Fabregas sagas and kinda have the feeling most Spanish/Portugese/Brazilians would want to catch the eye of Real or Barca. I don't argue about the talent latino players have :)

i came in here , expecting to see some posts related to Cavani , Anyway he would be a great buy imo , apprently we are looking at him -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/05/football-transfer-rumours

Seeing as we will most likely lose Drogba this summer , i think he would be a great replacment seeing as we havent seen much of Lukaku.

Really can't see it happening with Napoli facing us in the CL soon.

Imagine if Cavani joined us then Napoli went on and did a Liverpool esque fluke show what a kick in the balls that would be to him?

i came in here , expecting to see some posts related to Cavani , Anyway he would be a great buy imo , apprently we are looking at him -

http://www.guardian....ransfer-rumours

Seeing as we will most likely lose Drogba this summer , i think he would be a great replacment seeing as we havent seen much of Lukaku.

Indeed he would be a Great high class Replacement for Drogba, we need at least 2 very good Strikers in our Team and Cavani and Torres can be just that. Lukaku needs more time to Develop, so he needs to go on a Loan spell or two. If the Rumoured Price tag is right, 35 million is a Pretty good deal. Although he would be Cup tied, but at the same time if we buy him, Napoli loses a threat and he won't face us in our Match with Napoli in the UCL so it’s sort of Win-Win

Really can't see it happening with Napoli facing us in the CL soon.

Imagine if Cavani joined us then Napoli went on and did a Liverpool esque fluke show what a kick in the balls that would be to him?

Fluke show? .. Napoli are a better side than Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You