La Liga Thread

Steve

Real Madrid have produced some interesting players in the last decade or so.

Roberto Soldado

Álvaro Arbeloa

Juan Mata

Álvaro Negredo

Dani Parejo

José Callejon

Francisco Pavon

Esteban Granero

Javi García

Borja Valero

That's a solid team.

That is a solid team, but they get criticized a lot by their own fans for not having enough academy players in the first team, compared to Barcelona. I think there's only two in the first team now (Arbeloa and Callejon).

This is another reason why Mourinho gets a lot of stick from the Madrid fans.

That is a solid team, but they get criticized a lot by their own fans for not having enough academy players in the first team, compared to Barcelona. I think there's only two in the first team now (Arbeloa and Callejon).

This is another reason why Mourinho gets a lot of stick from the Madrid fans.

It's less Mourinho and entirely Fiorentino Perez.

I hate that name, Perez. Reminds of things I hate. Bitch.

It's less Mourinho and entirely Fiorentino Perez.

I hate that name, Perez. Reminds of things I hate. Bitch.

True, but Mourinho has been criticized because of it too. There are rumours that Mourinho had no plans for Callejon in his team, but had to use him to make the fans happy. Either way, he's done a great job of helping Callejon to improve his mentality and abilities.

Okay then. No more Florentino Perez. He shall henceforth be knows as Fiorentina Pires. How's that?

True, but Mourinho has been criticized because of it too. There are rumours that Mourinho had no plans for Callejon in his team, but had to use him to make the fans happy. Either way, he's done a great job of helping Callejon to improve his mentality and abilities.

Okay then. No more Florentino Perez. He shall henceforth be knows as Fiorentina Pires. How's that?

Yes, Fiorentino Pires it is.

Real Madrid have produced some interesting players in the last decade or so.

Roberto Soldado

Álvaro Arbeloa

Juan Mata

Álvaro Negredo

Dani Parejo

José Callejon

Francisco Pavon

Esteban Granero

Javi García

Borja Valero

That's a solid team.

Yeah, but RM always get on the best positions in U18 an U21 tournaments.

The problem is that they are always buying the best players so their youngsters dont have space to develop. They usually mature and grow up using Real's facilities and leave to smaller clubs once they turn professional. Ciudad del Futbol has all the hard work, but others make profit out of it.

Awesome way to lose a ton of money if you ask me (by RM's part).

I remember AVB wanted him here last Jan. Would have probably got him in the summer had he stayed.

Yea that's right but I don't think we would have got him on a clear cut transfer. I remember the reports suggesting a loan or a buy back clause in the contract similar to Fabregas because Sergi is held in high asteem amongst the Barca ranks. They wouldn't lose him.. If I remember correctly we were linked to a number of Barca's youth under AVB, most of it just pork pies made up by the media after Roman demanding the Barca style of football and the purchase of young Romeu.

I remember AVB wanted him here last Jan. Would have probably got him in the summer had he stayed.

I seriously doubt Barcelona would sell him unfortunately. He hasn't quite broken into the first-team like Thiago has but Sergi Roberto is seen as Xavi's replacement.