La Liga Thread

Steve

Good result for Madrid and Mourinho but what a dirty game - lots of dives, foul plays and card fishings

Ryan Shawcross and Lee Cattermole would have enjoyed that and probably thrived in the match.

That really was the perfect game by Mou and his men. Incredible team performance. I watched it without any commentary to concentrate more on the actual game without the hype talk. Madrid just looked cool headed and composed from start to finish. Messi was particulary quiet due to the brilliant defending. Their strategy with the two wingers dropping deep to switch from 4-2-3-1 to 6-3-1 worked really well.

Raphael Varane, 19 years old, 2 games vs Barca, 2 goals and 2 very good, commanding performances along with the other games hes had this season and last season. 10m € from Lens, what a find!

He's a ridiculous athlete and doesn't shy from his athleticism in favor of trying to be too technical. There's a beauty to watch someone put on an absolute brutish performance.

Loved how exuberantly Pique protested the penalty, so great was his misbelief a referee indeed had made a major decision AGAINST Barcelona. I can't blame him i was equally astonished^^

Maybe it was just too clear. Even though Ronaldo is one of the worst divers the game has ever seen, even he had no chance to dive there as his leg was heckled there.

Nonetheless he was lucky with his penalty. It was not even half as well struck as Lamps, but Pinto made a mess of it.

Loved how exuberantly Pique protested the penalty, so great was his misbelief a referee indeed had made a major decision AGAINST Barcelona. I can't blame him i was equally astonished^^

It was hilarious, both he and Puyol were shocked that someone dared judge something against them despite the penalty being obvious. Pedro and Albas cuntish diving through the whole match was also hilarious, especially this one from Alba

iblR834g7wcRFr.gifibqVGQlKa7kso9.gif